58

Positivity Corner:

Disturbing place, my head.

"Come here, kitten." Vincent rolled his eyes as I kept standing in front of him, arms crossed over my chest. Glaring.

"Come on, baby." He whines. "Can we not do this now?"

I stayed still, my breathing shook with the amount of anger I was holding in.

Before when I came to Italy new and started the diner I had withdrawn a loan for the purpose of it and then again when I started the café. Both the loans were merges and every month a small portion of fixed money was deducted by the bank from my account on purpose of paying the borrowed money.

I am not sure how Vincent found that out, but this morning I had received the message from the bank telling me that whole of my loans have been paid.

Upon inquiring and using my Papa's connection I found out it was him.

That asshole paid my loan. I was anything but relieved.

I was hurt. And angry. His actions hurt the self respect and worth I had built over the time. I felt so small given that he paid my money.

I felt dependent on him, on his resources for doing what he did.

It was right outrageous of him.

I felt low and shallow and small.

And thus began the fight.

It was two weeks later of our office sex, I was almost okay with his being around and stuff until I headed about what he did this morning.

It made my head spin with anger and rage. I felt disrespected and low.

As if he didn't believe I could pay off the money I borrowed.

As if I wasn't enough to manage and work the restaurants to rise a profit that would pay off the loans I took.

Honestly it made me sad.

"I just wanted to help." Vincent said getting up and walking over to me.

He slid his palms over my cheek in a sweet gesture but my anger got the best of me. I didn't respond to his words, instead I kept glaring at him.

The letter and the documents came via mail-post scattered on the floor on my throwing them at his face.

Oh yes! I walked up to him sitting on the sofa in his living room and threw the stacks of paper right at his face.

He was surprised and angry.

But watching my face he calmed down a little.

It was fucking hilarious watching Vincent's face snap up to meet my eyes, jaw clenching at my out brust.