36

But the moment of recognition and past was short lived as a women about some inches taller then me in a short dress came strolling inside and put herself around Vincent

His hand instantly went to her waist and hers resting on his shoulder.

Cara smiled brightly at me, her lips painted scarlet early in the morning.

And Honestly, the dark colour looked weird with her complexion.

"Hello, Rosaline." Cara grinned with an air of victory and confidence.

"Hello, Cara."

"All well, I suppose?"

"Perfectly fine." Professionally I smiled and called out for one of the waiter.

"Isla! Would you take their orders?" I said to to her after pointing them.

"Sure." Isla chirped as she came back with her small pink notepad.

I slipped into my small office and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

And as fast as a bullet train it hit me, that the reason I left was still wrapped around him like vines and he still was with her.

And now that I think that, he was probably sleeping with her before me and then while I was sleeping with him he was still sleeping with her and then after I left he was sleeping with her.

And to the conclusion he never stopped sleeping with her.

I inhale and exhale. Twice, before pulling the stack of stappelered paper to me.

It was just my coping mechanism that I was going to work, to forget the shitty relationship I eloped from and truth to be told, I am not sure if it was a true relationship.

I mean people are not that much opaque when it comes to true relationship, right?

The stack contained some new recipes that I wanted to add to the menu. Specially the breakfast cause I feel like the breakfast menu isn't as developed as the lunch and dinner stuff.

Or maybe you can just open a breakfast house...A small voice murmured inside my head.

The ringing of my phone snapped me out of my blue prints. I glanced to find it an unknown number.

Getting calls for party services and stuff I thought it might be one of the person's either asking if we could supply desert to a birthday party or food to a get-together.

"Sissy?" A very wobbly voice said from the other end. Probably drunk.

"Rico?" I asked frowning. "What's wrong?"

"I am so down. Can you come pick me up?" He asked.

"Where are you?"

"In the club. The one next to estate? Come pick me up." He mumbled.