13

Positivity Corner:

If you're having a bad day, think about the people who has their ex's face tattooed to their body.

She slept peacefully snuggled against the cover, hair sprawled on the pillow.

I trace lines on her cheek, having not the slight intention to wake her up. She stirs and moves her cheek from my reach.

It was almost dinner time and my father would be arriving soon.

Diego was back from Italy after three months. Father thought it was a nice time to have a family dinner. Besides he was excited to see the girl I have settled for.

He loves the girls.

I caress her unclothed back, as a motion to wake her up, a peaceful sound escapes her pretty mouth as she snuggles farther into the sheets.

"Sweet, you have to wake up." I scratch her scalp.

"Later." She mumbles.

"It's almost time for dinner." I trace the length of her spine.

The more I touch her, the less it feels. The need to touch and caress and hold her increases.

"I don't wanna eat." She huffs.

"Get up, Rosaline." My voice showing my impatience.

With a huff like a child she sits up, the sheets pooling on her waist leaving her bare body uncovered to my eyes.

"We have an hour before dinner." I say, turning her to face me.

Her eyes puffy, lips protruding into a pout. "Why can't we eat here?" She whines.

"You want to make my father feel disrespected?" I ask.

Her eyes get wide as soccer balls. "He's..."

"Yes. He'll be joining us for dinner. You can get ready now."

She sits in her position for a moments before rushing to the bathroom. All in her naked innocence. I hear the water start on the sink.

I stay on the bed, texting Ariana about papa's arrival. Ariana and Antonio arrived in the late evening, from London.

I keep telling them to settle down here but Antonio like the crack head he is, is hell bend bound on living in London. He says he has a 'life' there.

He more or like works like a slave in the hospital. They don't see days or nights to put him on call or on emergency.

Ariana wants to settle down in Italy but Antonio won't leave London. And I feel they should just settle here and not leave.

We have a big house enough this fit more four people, it will be basically no trouble but, he's older and 'wiser' he can do what he likes and we have no right to interfere.