53

Positivity Corner:

Fancy is not always beautiful.

I half expected Vincent to follow me all the way back home.

He didn't.

When I returned home, Papa and Rico was asleep, there was a bowl of dinner on the kitchen table for me which I generously scooped up and carried it up to my room where I ate, watching Peppa pig.

I woke up pretty early the next day and worked out in the gym for half an hour before showering and getting dressed.

I wore a long georgette sleeveless shirt with a long slit through the middle with a pair of dark jeans before walking downstairs.

Papa was reading the morning news and Rico was buttering up his toast. Rico smirked one he saw me coming down, reason unknown.

I took a seat and grabbed the mug of tea placed freshly for me by one of the two maids working in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I chirped.

"Morning." Rico smirked, yet again. I narrowed my eyes at his behaviour as I sipped my tea.

Weird.

"Good morning, princess." Papa mumbled without looking up from the newspaper, which was odd given that he'd at least give me a smile or whatever.

It isn't like him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask putting my mug down, looking between Papa and Rico.

Papa sighs putting his paper down and sips his coffee. "What is it I hear about you putting a gun to Vincent's head?"

"He did it first." I say casually. "He put the gun at me, first."

Papa glares at me. I frown.

"It's not a bout who did it first." He explains. "It's about disrespecting a Don."

I roll my eyes.

"Yong lady." He warns. "We don't disrespect our fellow Don, disturbing past or not."

"Papa." I sigh.

"But I won't tell you to apologize." He says going back to his morning papers again.

Rico laughs.

I smile widely. "Good thing I wasn't planning to."

Papa chuckles a bit and we finish our breakfast talking about the mundane things that's going on.