14

Positivity Corner:

Sometimes life fucks you when you are least expecting to be, but then you just have to fuck it back harder and show who's the boss.

The dinner was simply as I put it...normal.

The chats, the casual laughs and the bittersweet, harmless fun making, actually made me realize that the vision of the family I had made in my mind was anything but true.

The wine from the dinner and the whiskey Ariana, Sarah and I shared while doing the dishes had left a reddish hue on my pale cheeks.

I was waiting for Vincent to come up to the room. After dinner the men went up to the study to go through Diego's visit to Italy and look up if the young DeMarco had done his job correctly.

Before sending me up, he pulled me aside, kissing down the nape of my neck he whispered, 'wait up for me.' I can still feel the blow of his warm minty breath against my skin.

And it has been a good forty-five minutes since then. The hot-cold shiver still prominent on my skin, the sensation between my legs still awake.

Stropping off my dress and under garments, I pick out a black lacy babydoll chemise. It's almost see through and short.

Not something I'd wear on a daily basis.

You don't sleep with Dons on a daily basis. My inner girl rolls her eyes at me.

Putting it on, I find a pair of matching thong. It doesn't really cover much but I wear it for decency's sake.

My reflection is kinda...good? My breast hangs low, confined by the thin material of the chemise but not in a clumsy manner, a rather alluring manner, the large portion of my chest is exposed. The top falls just about half inch bellow my thighs, not fully covering my ass. The triangle piece of scrap visible under my top.

I want to look like I am trying but I am not trying kind of way.

You already look like a whore. My inner girl snickers nevertheless she approves.

I brush through my hair, pulling it into a low ponytail and search through the vanity drawers for some color cosmetics. I find some tube of lipsticks at the bottom drawer, still in package.

Unpacking one at random, I find the color to be powder pink.

I was never really privileged for make-ups. Shrugging I put on a layer of powder-pink on my lips.

Looking back at the mirror, I sigh in content. It didn't go as I wanted to. I wanted to look good, maybe a little less slutish.

Now I wait.

For fifteen minutes, sitting idle is not my thing so I add something to the mood. I dim the lights, draw the blind over the balcony window, change the white sheets and put clean crimson sheets on the bed and change the pillowcase.