34

Positivity Corner:

Let go but never forget.

"Where are you going?" Came Rico's voice from the bottom of the staircase

"Where are you going?" Came Rico's voice from the bottom of the staircase. He was looking at me with a scowl on his face, arms crossed over his chest.

"Out." I mumbled trying to clip the straps on my shoes, ignoring him so that I don't have to tell who I am going out with.

After out sitting episode on the pond bank, I agreed to go to dinner with him and he was just about to pick me up.

"Going out with who?" Rico asks.

"Why do you need to know?" I turned to face him. He was still wearing the frown.

"Is it Salvatore?" His frown changed into a cheesy smirk as he advanced toward me.

"That's none of your business."

"Aww. You going on a date, sissy?" He teases. "A little date?"

"Rico." I warn taking a seat on one of the couches as I wait.

"Do you like him?" He asks curiousity taking a seat on the sofa across from me.

I roll my eyes.

"Come on. You can tell me." He gasps dramatically like a teen-ager.

"No. I can't. You are unqualified to keep a secret." I smile.

"A secret, huh?" He smirks wider. "You don't want papa to know? His little princess out for a date?"

"Rico."

"Oh, come of it!" He sighs. "You like him and he likes you. I knew you guys were at the haunted house yesterday, probably making out, but that's none of my business." He waved the ramble off.

"But...you have to promise to be back before twelve." Rico said.

"Why would I want to do that?" I ask.

"Because you have to and no decent girl stays out after twelve."

"So you're calling me indecent?" I snap, almost playfully. Almost.

"No. Not indecent. But you have to be back before twelve. Papa'll be back around five."

Oh right!

It almost slipped my mind that his plane was supposed to land around dawn.

"Oh. Okay."

"Yeah." Rico said going quite. I sat on the couch looking at my brother who had gone from a massive bully to a mute need in a second.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing." He grins savagely.

"You're up to something." I mumbled with a savage look in my eyes.