32

Positivity Corner:

Yes daddy.

As much as anoying Rico was, he was more then irresponsible

As much as anoying Rico was, he was more then irresponsible. And that I was sure of.

Today was the day we were supposed to go and select wine. He even promised me to buy dinner.

And if you by now knew Rico the bit, he normally doesn't pay. A cheap whore, is what he is to be honest.

So here I was sitting on the couch in the living room watching Peppa pig, dressed up nice waiting for Rico's 'friend' as he had said to come over and go to wine testing.

Apparently Rico the cheap whore had a meeting about some cocaine or stuff being shipped from Mexico to the country via a ship so he called me up just as I had left the diner two hours before then my usual time and said about the stuff that I didn't care and said that this 'trustworthy friend of mine' will accompany you to the vineyard.

I don't want a trustworthy friend of him to accompany me and specially when I was looking forward to a free dinner.

That bitch!

The bell makes me get up and open one part of the heavy door
I peak my head out to see an olive skinned dark eyed guy standing quite confidently at the top stair of the main door to the house.

"I'm Salvatore. Rico's friend." He says, voice laced with thick Italian accent, a small smile playing at the edge of his mouth.

And for a little time it reminds of Vincent's voice, specially when he was being sweet and caring. The person whom I really wanted to be with me rather then the person he has been.

"I'm Rosaline." I murmur stepping back, and opening the door wide. ,"Do you want the come in?"

"No." He replied. "We'd rather get going. It's already late as it seems." He said, eyes meeting mine. He smiles that small smile again and it almost makes me want to smile too. Almost.

"Oh, okay." I reply. "Let me get my shoes, then."

"Sure." He nods as I run back to the couch and put my slippers on and slung the little purse-like back over my shoulder running back to the door. Stepping out I lock the front gates and and put the keys on my bag before walking to the car where Salvatore is waiting.

"Do you want to sit in the front or in the back?" He ask clicking he button of the remote like key to unlock the land rover he drove here.

"Why?" I reply back cockily. "Do you have company?"

"No. He smiles once again. He smiles a lot. "I just wanted to know of you consider me as your...autista?" He grins. "Or you know... A tag along?"

(Driver.)

"I'll take the front seat." I grin back and he helps me the the door opening it for me and closing this door after I get in.

As the exterior, the interior of the car is also luxurious. Maybe more, as the seats are covered with red leather. The gear boxes and other details are done in cherry wood furnishings and a soft sweet flowery scent drifts along the closed air inside the car.