Epilogue.

Positivity Corner:

Never let your tear fall for someone who leaves.

|| 11 years and 6 months later ||

The door to my office slammed open as Rosaline stormed inside. Fury and anger transparent like water swirling in her eyes.

"piccolo?" I frown as the two monsters storm inside both as equal angry and fuming.

"Cosa sta succedendo?" I ask pushing my chair back and getting up.

(What's going on?)

"Rosaline?" I ask but in return she just keeps glaring at me.

"Che cosa avete fatto voi due?" I turn to the twins who have now settled themselves on the couch.
(What do you two do?)

"Niente." (Nothing) The eldest one of the twins, Nicolo huff's crossing his arms over his chest.

I glare at him. These two are insolent and complete evil.

"How much did you pay them, Vince?" Rosa asks her arms crossed over her chest popping out her breasts that has gotten at least a cup bigger in the past years.

Not that I mind.

"Paghi per cosa?" (Pay for what?) I ask frowning.

"Gioca con me, Vince. Ti sfido." (play with me, Vince. I dare you.) Rosa hisses back.

I glance at her soft features now covered with a thick layer of anger.

"Lo faccio ogni notte." (I do it every night.) I smirk as I make a move to grab my beauty by her waist but she moves away from my hold.

"Come on, kitty." I whine. "What did I do?"

"Oh, you know what you did, Vince."

"Papà non ha mai detto niente, mamma. " Angelo, the younger one rolls his eye. (Dad never said anything mom.)

These little demons were the worst mixture of me and Rosa. Anger rose like blood-sugar in their veins and sarcasm was their oxygen. Not that they got away with it, there would be war in the house everyday.

"Don't take sides, Angelo." Rosaline snaps.

"But you won't even listen to us. We never did anything to that...Ragazzo." Nicolo raises his voice.

"Don't raise your voice." Rosa warns, her voice rose by octaves.

"Sorry, mamma." He sighs. Angelo rolls his eyes.

"What boy?" I ask.

"Quello che gioca con Isabella." Angelo hisses. (The one that plays with, Isabella.)

Clearly. I snort.

"What did you do?" I sigh as I walk back to my desk and take a seat in my leather chair.