24

Positivity Corner:

If you think killing someone is worth it...then torturing them will be more.

With a loud sigh Vincent's lip met mine in a slow dance

With a loud sigh Vincent's lip met mine in a slow dance. Taking mine delicately between his lips he sucks softly until I gasp for breath.

"We can wait if you want to." He whispers after pulling out from our kiss, his hand caressing my lower lip, forehead resting against mine.

"I don't." I grab his face in my hands pulling his lips back to mine. I sigh against the familiar feeling of him, his minty taste and warm flesh. I take his bottom lip in between mine as I suck on the wet warm flesh softly. I pull away only to say, "Take me. Now."

Pushing me back in the bed he smiles slyly taking me all in. I bite the whole if my bottom lip as like a predator, Vincent hovers over me still smiling like a cunning fox. He leans down taking my lisp between his again, sucking on harshly as I whimper in response.

Mmmhmmm. My inner girl moans.

I feel my core getting wet and a delicious knot form at the base of my stomach. Vincent gently teases my lips with his, barely touching them with his, softly blowing on the flesh making me crave the feel of his lips on mine again.

"You're all mine, aren't you?" He whispers bringing his face closer to my ear, so that his warm breath fans my cheek.

His voice ignites the burn inside of me and suddenly hot-cold shivers rush down my spine and stomach as I fist the sheets on both of my hands, trying to grab a hold of my self desperately.

I look at his face so close to mine. His eyes were half closed and breathing slow. "Yes." I whisper lowly after a while. "All yours."

"Then you'll be a good girl for me, sí?" He asks as one of his hands slowly travel up my thighs, and back down and up again. The other supporting himself on top of me.

"Oh! Yes sir!" My inner girl moans for him.

"Sí." I reply in his mother tongue.

"Say you'll be a good girl for me, Piccolo." He urges, his movement stop at the apex of my thigh.

I feel my body respond to his dominance.

My inner self showing me images that are too unholy to look at but I keep my eyes closed and relish them as the fluid of my sex flows without a barrier.

"I'll be a good girl for you." I whisper.

I almost feel him smile against my skin as he places a soft kiss on my cheek.

I sigh. He captures my lips again in a slow torture with his both hand on either side of me supporting himself. I return the kiss back with my urgency.

I whimper lowly when Vincent pulls away and his lips meet the flesh of my chin and glides down in a silky motion till the base of my throat where he nibbles on the flesh, taking it gently between his lips. I moan out from the heat his mouth is causing me.