07

Positivity Corner:

Warriors lead with their heart.

There is many types of warm.

One is comfortable warm that spreads along your body when you feel safe. Or when you realise you are being shown sign of affection.

One is the warmness when you're successful at what you're doing.

And another one is when you feel as if the world's weight had crushed down on your whole body making you all hot and bothered that the much desired sleep won't come to you unless your skin gets a fresh breeze to cool you off.

That was the type of warmness slash hot I was feeling.

Halfway through I kicked off the duvet. The sunlight pouring through the huge balcony doors didn't do too much of a favour.

Though in the month of late October and though trees were almost naked the sun still shined like a crazy asshole...Just to disturb me off my sleep.

With a groan I move around the bed trying to find the pillow that had been under my head seconds ago. When I find the fluffy bundle I snuggle close to it, or so half close to it.

The Don was still weighing on me. It felt crazy as hell. He's big man. My inner girl rolls her eyes at me.

That's the point. Big men don't cuddle. I glare at her she like always ignores my logical side and floats in her fantasy.

Imbecile!

I feel my eyelids drop once again as I feel my muscle relax, regardless the heat, I fall back into my sweet sweet slumber. Once again.

Little bitch! Keeps sleeping all day. My inner self Snickers at me before I give her the finger and flip her off.

Stupid girl!

My eyes snap open to the sound of huge bang as I sit up straight abruptly. The loud voice comes from the room. I scan around as I see The Don sitting on his desk, a ceramic flower vase splintered on the floor.

"What were you guys doing then? Fucking your wives? I pay you to fuck my estate up, is that it?" He shouts again on the phone.

I see him take deep and controlled breaths as he tries to calm himself down.

"Russo." Warning evident in his voice, his olive shaded eyes now blazing with fury. "I don't like to hear excuses nor do I repeat myself."

"I want all the guards on security last night and the guys on the camera room right in five minutes in the cellar." He spats before throwing his phone on the desk making a loud thud.

He was angry. And he was doing a good job keeping it inside.

I gingerly climb down from the bed before opening the balcony doors to let air inside the room.