10

* * *

* * *

There was a drastic change in Grimmauld Place. Since Fred finding Catina in the attic he had forgotten all of the and things his twin had said about the girl and decided that perhaps she just needed a friend in the house. Harry was now at the house as well so they all saw less of him, Hermione and Ron. George spent more time with his sister not liking the fact that his own twin was "betraying him" and "mingling with the snake".

Catina suddenly felt more welcome as Fred came into her company more so than anyone else in the house, even Remus. He was forever sneaking up on her, poking her and even throwing the odd prank her way which did confuse her greatly as to why he was doing it but nonetheless it felt nicer to be included rather than cut off. She still kept moderately to herself. But, most of the time Fred did cut that short. Strangely, unlike what she had expected him to do, Fred refrained from questioning Catina's previous actions or her reasoning for being at 12 Grimmauld Place but for that, she was glad.

Catina rolled over in her bed at around one am to crash into something hard on the edge of her bed. Grumbling she kicked it, earning a hiss in pain which she politely ignored and returned to dreaming. Then she felt a series of short puffs of air over her face, causing her to whine and push out her hands which connected with a face and pushed it away, but hands clutched her wrists.

"Wake up," the voice whispered, shaking her arms gently, "wake up!"

Catina's eyes fluttered open but remained as slits as she yawned openly. "Bugger off, ginge."

"No can do, Kitten," Fred smirked, "if you don't get up I'll drag you up."

"That's wont be much different to my upbringing so knock yourself out, I'm trying to sleep. It takes a lot to look this beautiful everyday, darling."

Fred raised his eyebrows, looking the sleepy girl up and down as she laid her head back on her pillow and buried herself beneath her curls. He shook his head, with a roll of his eyes taking her wrists in one hand and slipping his arm under her body. She groaned as he hoisted her up into the air and over his shoulders. Fred crept out of the bedroom trying not to wake Ginny it Hermione up as the girl tried to protest his ignorant actions.

Once in the hall way, Catina decided to just get comfortable and sleep on after because there was no way he was going to put her back in her bed at this rate. She let her eyes close and her body use his for warmth and soon she fell right back to sleep on his shoulder. Fred couldn't believe it. This girl was insane! There was no way she could have fallen to sleep in him like that but apparently she had.

Fred carried Catina down all of the flights of stairs until he reached the basement kitchen which was diy lit by two candles that he had lighted moments before he woke her up. Carefully, he placed Catina down on a chair at the table which initially made her stir from the cold, hard contact of the wood.