20

* * *

* * *

It would be an understatement to say that Catina was glad to be on the Hogwarts Express and well on her way to Scotland. As soon as she was allowed to be away from the Weasley's, Lupin, Moody and Tonks she was rushing off in search for her friends. Pushing through the crowded corridors of the train, she glanced in each cabin to see whether Prosper, Luisa and Caspian were in any of them. It seemed as though she was going blind as she skipped past them without realising only to find out when she was dragged by the scruff of her neck into a cabin.

"There you are!" Luisa exclaimed, "where have you been all summer?"

Catina blew the hair out of her face, "it's a long story which I cannot be arsed to say so just know that I've been moved again."

Caspian rolled his eyes with a shake of his head. He found it utterly ridiculous how she was passed from house to house because it made it utterly impossible for them to exchange letters.

Prosper stayed silent, he wasn't always the talking type, not compared to everyone at Grimmauld place, it never seemed to be quiet there. Catina set herself down beside him and he opened up his arms putting them around the girl and holding her close. He might not talk but he was always protective of the girl and since she had gone silent and disappeared all summer he didn't want her to leave his side.

"I've missed you, Prop." She said and he nodded his head. She knew what he meant. Many years of friendship told her that he felt the same. He watched out of the window silently as Luisa and Caspian bickered between themselves about random nonsense that Catina was not very interested in.

"Tell him I'm right, Cat!" Luisa cried turning to Catina with a huff.

"Right about what?"

"That his hair looks absolutely absurd!"

Caspian looked over at Catina with raised eyebrows, he was frequently changing his hair colour and this time it was purple with blue tips. "It looks very... bright."

"See it doesn't look bad! Yours on the other hand, Lulu! Why on earth would you get black highlights! Your hair is a nice blonde!"

"And? I like the look!"

Catina chuckled too herself and snuggled down closer to Prosper just as a loud bang followed by some laughter, laughter Catina recognised as belonging to Fred and George who passed by their cabin shortly after looking as if they hadn't done anything at all. George glanced in and caught Catina's gaze, turning his nose up he pressed Fred forward making sure he didn't see the girl.

She sighed. Prosper adjusted his position so that his back was against the wall and he lifted Catina up momentarily so he could put his legs across the whole of the seat and then he put her between his legs so her back was against his chest. If anyone saw this they would perhaps believe that they were in a relationship but this was far from the case. Prosper simply looked out for Catina, he knows she doesn't get much of it and he was the closest person to family that she has.