38

* * *

* * *

With everyone crowding around Catina felt small and that wasn't easy for a five foot, ten inches girl. She didn't look Mrs Weasley in the eyes as she glared at the girl with hands on her hips. Dumbledore stepped forward, "Catina you will be living elsewhere from tonight onwards." He said.

"What? No!" Exclaimed Fred, "that's not fair! It's not her fault it's everyone else's."

"I hardly think sleeping with you is someone else's fault, Fred," said his mother and Fred's mouth dropped open.

"What?"

"She can't live here if you two are doing that together. We have made emergency arrangements for Cat, her bags have been packed ready to go. I will take her myself." Sneered Snape who did not look the one but amused he was woken up in the middle of the night.

Catina turned to Fred with her eyes wide. Who told them that they had been sleeping together? They had done nothing of the sort. Fred was furious, his jaw was clenched and his fists balled he knew already who it was and despite loving George very much he lunged at him causing a large ruckus.

Bill tore Fred off of George and both Ron and Harry held onto George. "See!" Shouted the later, "this is how toxic she is! She had turned you against me." He wiped the blood from his lip and Catina turned away to not look at any of the red liquid.

Fred rubbed his fists but still attempted to lunge at George again. "We have done nothing of the sort, she is not toxic, you just haven't given her a chance! Merlin's beard, you caused this! Not her!"

Tonks removed Catina from the hallway, taking her into the living room where the girl continued to clutch Juno tightly. "I won't let you leave, Cat, I'll fight your corner."

"It was bound to happen. I never stay anywhere too long."

Tonks left her in the living room, shutting the door so they would hear if she tried to leave. She stormed into the middle of the group, her hair a bright red like her cheeks. "SHUT IT!" She screamed. "Don't you think that's the last thing she needs? To be moved! That would only make things worse. Do you even know they have definitely done that?"

"We haven't!" Spat Fred.

"Take his word for once in your goddamn lives! He cares so much for her, that's so bloody clear you could call me seer. She finally has someone who would do anything for her, someone who adores her and you're going to take that from her?"

Mrs Weasley was not having any of it. "I'm sorry but no. Not under this roof. I won't allow it, I'm not a fool, Fred, if you have slept together you best own up."

"We haven't!" Fred cried out of exasperation. "We really haven't."

"I still don't think she... not under this roof."

"I'm sorry, Molly, but this is my house. I agree with Tonks, it's better to keep her here." Sirius stated, "she needs stability, this isn't what she'll get if you move her again."

Harry nodded, "besides only George has a problem with her. Unless anyone is hiding it, there is no reason for her not to stay. You took me under your wing, why not do the same for Cat?"

Catina left the living room and tugged on Remus' sleeve. "Can I go now? I don't think I can stand to stay here any longer."

"Cat, please."

"Let's go, Lennox." Said Snape, he led her to the fireplace. He took some floo powder and within seconds the pair was gone. The bright green flames that engulfed them stopping the argument.

Fred stormed off up the stairs and into his bedroom, slamming the door. Sirius shook his head and disappeared off into the master bedroom where he kept Buckbeak the Hippogryff. Harry joined him. Remus and Tonks along with Ron, Hermione and Ginny when into the living room. George, Mrs Weasley, Mr Weasley, McGonagall and Dumbledore stayed in the dining room.

Bill went up to check in Fred. He sat in the bed beside his younger brother and gently rubbed his back. "Tell em honestly, have you and Cat had sex?"

"No."

"Okay, I believe you. Fred, I know you clearly care for her but you will see her in a few days back in school."

"That is unless they remove her from the school too."

Bill chuckled dryly, "they won't do that, mate. I promise you that. You like her, huh?"

Fred looked up at his brother with a facial expression that read 'done', "obviously otherwise she wouldn't be my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Wow, was the before she lived here or after."

"After, of course, but we'd like to keep it quiet unless you want to be like the twat of a twin I have and enlighten everyone of our business. Because even if we did sleep together, then it's none of his business to say anything." Fred slapped his pillow, "Bill, I will beat the heck out of him if he says anything more. Twin or not he is being out of order and usually I'd stick up for him with anything but even I know when to stop backing the wrong thing."

Bill nodded in understanding, he could see how hard it must be for Fred being caught in the middle and Catina really wasn't to blame. George was most definitely in the wrong and there was no doubt about it. However, there was no denying that Catina being removed from the house could benefit her better. She may be in a better place than an old creepy house filled with too many people than there should be.

"Do you know where she is?" Fred asked after a moment of silence.

"Not a clue, mate, but I will find out for you and if you want to write to her I'll make sure she gets your letters the day you want her too. Trust me I will help you in any way I can to keep you two together. You're probably the best thing to happen to her and she clearly likes you enough to bring herself back her with you. She might have run away but she couldn't leave you when you were right there."

A loud bang was heard. Fred and Bill sat shocked as they heard Snape re-enter the establishment. "I deposited the girl." You really could hear everything in that house no matter how high up you were.

"Bill."

"Yeah?"

"If he objectifies her again I will knock him out. Teacher or not."

"I don't doubt that for a second, buddy, I really don't."