chapter 1

🌟 Please vote 🌟
Reminder the character introduction shows the hair color the pics I use in other chapters are just their poses I will tell you if and when the hair color has changed!
Jeongguk is a model, he hasn't had many jobs recently. The reason he had became a model was Kim Taehyung, lets say Jeongguk had a tiny crush on him. Tiny was an understatement he loved Kim Taehyung, but he knew he could never get to his heart let alone get a model job with him. While, Kim Taehyung didn't find girls attractive at all he wondered if he was gay, but how would he know? He is straight he just hasn't the right girl.

Taehyung jumped when he phone suddenly started to ring he sighed and picked it up. "Hello." "Is this Kim Taehyung?" "Yes this is." "I was wondering if you would like to model for us?"

"Yes when?" "Come tomorrow the address is xxxx." "Okay I'll be there." "Oh and Taehyung?" "Yes?"

"You will be working with someone it will be a perfect opportunity for you and him." Did he just say him? "Okay thank you sir." "No thank you." Taehyung hung up the phone 'this is gonna interesting' he thought to himself.

Jeongguk was lost in thought thinking about Kim Taehyung how his lips look so kissable, his moles are perfection and he can not help himself he just wants to kiss his face all over. In Jeongguk's past Kim Taehyung was the only one that helped what he was going through. When he told his parents he wanted to become a model they didn't take it well. They would hit him and then when his mom was sleeping his dad would rape him. He hasn't really trusted anyone since then the only friends he had are Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon.

After his two bestfriends found out they brought him a little beat down house since that was all that they could afford at the time. Jeongguk snapped out of his thoughts when his phone started to ring. "Hello?" "Hey it's me Jinie and i was wondering if you would like to take a modeling job with us?" "Of course Jinie."

"Oh and you will have a partner you will like him trust me and come to xxxx come tomorrow?" " of course see you there Jinie." Jeongguk went to sleep wondering who is partner is?
______________

Jeongguk walked into the building and went up to the fifth floor. Jeongguk saw Jin and Rm he ran up to Jinie and hugged him tightly. "Hey Jinie." "hey Ggukie. Joonie get your butt over here!"
"Im here lo- oh hey little Gguk."

"Im not little Joon." "Oh shut your little mouth Ggukie you will always be little to us." "Okay guys we have work to do Jinie show little Gguk to the dressing room." Jin pulled Jeongguk down a hallway and started telling him about his stylist his name is Min Yoongi but he is perfered to be called Suga. Jeongguk also learned that Suga's boyfriend Jimin works as a stylist actually Jimin is the one working with my partner.

"Ok are you ready to meet your stylist and partner kookie?" "Yes." Jin opened the door and led Jeongguk in the room. "Okay this is Suga a-" "IS THAT V THE KIM TAEHYUNG?" "Yes it is Jeongguk."

"J-jin..." "He's your partner Ggukie." "OMG OMG OMG" Jeongguk's body was filled excitement and shock he couldn't believe he was modeling with Kim Taehyung. Then realization hit Jeongguk like a bus what if Taehyung hates him. Jin noticed Jeongguk's uneasiness and gave him a reassuring nod.

"Jk please come over here so i can do your hair." Suga said and looked at me then at Jimin. Jeongguk sat in the chair bouncing his leg to soothe himself from his thoughts.
________

Taehyung heard the door open and looked over to see the most beautiful innocent looking boy. Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes off the boy. Taehyung wondered how the boy knew his real name, but he didn't question it. After Seokjin left he had to hear the boys voice again. Oh the voice he had heard was beautiful once more he craved to hear his voice. Taehyung knew he couldn't wait to model with this little boy.
_______________
Taehyung has never been the one who gets nervous working with a patner. But he sure was now his palms were sweaty and he had a lump in his throat as he neared the set. He approached the small boy who looked like he was having a nervous breakdown. "Jk are you alright?" "Yeah im okay."

"Here I'll get you some water Jk." "You don't have to." Taehyung went and got a water bottle he doesn't know why he feel butterflies in his stomach every time he is near Jeongguk. Jeongguk was blushing madly when Taehyung brought back a water bottle. Little did Taehyung and Jeongguk know the were being watched by Rm and Jin.

"I think they are a good match aren't they." "Yes my little Jinnie they are indeed ." "make them do close poses joonie." "Planning on it"

"Okay V and Jk get closer together" Jeongguk and Taehyung slowly got closer. "Act natural okay"
After photoshoot
Taehyung and Jeongguk went to the camera to view the photos.

"Guys lets go to dinner

"Guys lets go to dinner." Jin shouted out. "Yeah im hungry." "Me too." " me too." Taehyung and Jeongguk changed into what they came in.

They got to the car there was only two spots left in the back. Taehyung and Jeongguk got in the back sitting next to eachother. Jeongguk's heart was beating out of his chest he is sitting by the man that changed everthing for him kept him from killing himself when things were hard. "Hey ummm Jeongguk..." "Yes V?"

"Call me Taehyung" " okay Taehyung whats up?" "A-" "Come on guys were at the restaurant." "Okay were coming Jinie." "Hey Jeongguk?"

"Yes Taehyung?" "Do you know Jin?" "Yes lets say him and Rm rescued me from a bad situation." Taehyung wanted to ask what happened to Jeongguk, but he didn't want to push it so he didn't ask about it. "Okay Jeongguk and Taehyung this is Hoseok he is a model for us and he will be modeling with you guys sometimes."

"That sounds great" Jeongguk said showing off his precious bunny smile. "Yeah just great." Taehyung said bluntly. "Please call me J-hope." "That's a cool name." Jeongguk said with a big smile on his face.

Jeongguk ended sitting between J-hope and Taehyung...

Authors note
Hello guys I'm back with another book. This is my first book Taekook book because i just love Taekook. Please show this book some love. Sorry for any grammar mistakes guys and thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you all are well and i purple you💜