chapter 25

A knock sounded through the house making Jeongguk wake up with a groan and try to snuggle back into Taehyung's chest.

"Aish I swear who is ever at the door Imma kill them," Jeongguk said rubbing his eyes before getting up to get the door.

  He slowly opened the door to reveal Jannet in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse with black heels.

"Mr. Kim how are you?" Jannet said while her red lipstick almost blinded Jeongguk's eyes. "I'm good and you?"

"Ah I'm great!" She said smiling. "Uhh if I may ask what are you here for?" Jannet gasped because she totally forgot to notify the couple "oh! Um well the home visitation."

"Come in and make yourself at home I gotta make breakfast before I wake my sleepy heads,"  Jeongguk said opening the door so that Jannet could come in.

  Jeongguk went to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients to make breakfast for his family. He quickly mixed the pancake mix before he poured some batter in a pan and put the pan on the stovetop.

"Have you eaten yet?" Jeongguk questioned Jannet who just smiled. "Ah yes I have, I stopped to get something before I came here," Jannet said sitting down with her clipboard.

"What's the clipboard for?" Jannet continued to smile before speaking "oh well basically I watch how you guys do things and if I find something unfit I have to write it down."

  To be honest Jeongguk was a bit weirded out at how much Jannet smiles, she smiles more than Hobi which Jeongguk didn't think someone could out smile Hobi.

  Jeongguk quckily set the table, he put Taehyung's food on a regular plate with regular silverware but he put Wonwoo's food on a kiddie plate with plastic kiddie silverware. He grabbed two glasses of orange juice and put them with their plates and filled a sippy cup with banana milk and set it by Wonwoo's plate.

"Okay well Imma go wake up my sleepy heads so I'll be right back," Jeongguk said with a smile.

  Jeongguk walked up the stairs and went to wake up his husband first knowing it would probably be easier. Jeongguk walked into their shared room and saw Taehyung sleeping not so soundly. Jeongguk walked closer to his ethereal husband to see he had an adorable pout.

"Taehyungie it's time to get up," Jeongguk said softly. Taehyung whined making grabby arms towards Jeongguk"where were you? Why didn't you come back as soon as you found out who was at the door?"

  Jeongguk laughed at Taehyung's clinginess before he started to speak "Jannet is here and I made breakfast." Taehyung rubbed his eyes sitting up "Jannet is here?"

Jeongguk shook his head yes before saying "for the home visitation." Taehyung whined again extending his arm and grabbing the air like a baby would when they want to be held. Jeongguk gladly took Taehyung into his arms hugging the life out of his husband.

Jeongguk let go of Taehyung which caused a whine to be released from Taehyung before Jeongguk began to speak again "c'mon I have to wake up Wonwoo."

  Jeongguk pecked Taehyung's lips before walking to Wonwoo's room. Taehyung however whined and followed Jeongguk to Wonwoo's room.

"Wooie it's time to wake up," Jeongguk called out lightly. The little boy shuffled and sat up with teary tired eyes.

"Me sweepy," Wonwoo whined yawning. "Well I made your favorite," Jeongguk said before Wonwoo made grabby hands towards him.

The family made their way downstairs and Wonwoo saw Jannet which made his eyes teary. "What's wrong Wooie?" Wonwoo just shook his head amd pointed to the table.

  Jeongguk put Wonwoo in his chair since the little boy pefered to sit at the table. Once Wonwoo saw his pancakes his eyes lit up.

  "Babe how do you make such cute pancakes?" Taehyung asked staring down at his pancakes.

"Me pawancawe pretty," Wonwoo squealed as he looked down at the unicorn pancake

"Me pawancawe pretty," Wonwoo squealed as he looked down at the unicorn pancake. "Yea your mommy put in alot of work," Jannet said with of course a smile on her face.
___________

  It had been a couple hours since breakfast and Wonwoo was being extremely clingy with Jeongguk. At first he thought nothing of it until now the little boy wouldn't let him get up to use the bathroom.

"Wooie I have to use the bathroom," Jeongguk said threading his fingers through Wonwoo's hair. Wonwoo whined "tawke me wifh chu."

  Jeongguk got up with Wonwoo attached to his hip as he made his way to the bathroom. A couple minutes passed and Jannet said she was going to check on the two but she overheard their conversation.

"What's wrong Wooie?" Suddenly cries were heard alarming Jeongguk ."Me gwo back to bwd plawce? Me no wanna gwo back!"

"Baby calm down you're not going back as long as I have a say. It's up to Jannet to make the final decision but I can promise I will fight for you. Me and TaTa love you so much so wipe off those tears from your beautiful face."

"Me want daddy," Wonwoo whined with tears still pouring out of his eyes. Jeongguk started to lift him up but more sobs were heard "no out taheir in herwe!"

  Jannet quickly went back to Taehyung and told him his family needed him which caused him to rush off to the bathroom.

  Jannet made her final decision and waited for the family to come out of the bathroom. The family finally made their way out of the bathroom with smiles on their faces.

"Sorry for that we just had to take care of something," Jeongguk said in an apologetic tone. "It's okay I made my final decision when you guys were gone."

  Wonwoo turned around and latched onto both Taehyung and Jeongguk's leg in fear of being tooken away.

"I found nothing unfit so their will be no report made nor any more home vists have a good day and I know Wonwoo will grow up in a good environment," Jannet said with a smile before leaving.

  The family continued on with their day with smiles and laughter filling their day.

-hello beautiful people💕 welcome back to another chapter I just wanna say I appreciate everyone who looks at this book. There is only one more chapter to this book, it has been a long and enjoyable adventure writing this book and I love you guys💕