chapter 24

"No!" The little boy screamed throwing his fist on the table which hurt and caused him to cry. "Wonwoo eat now," Jeongguk said sternly.

The boys sobs filled the room and Jeongguk sighed, he finshed his food and took the plate to set it in the sink.

"This is the last chance so you better eat," Jeongguk said focusing on washing the dishes. "No! I down't care chu is meanie!"

Jeongguk walked over to Wonwoo and took his plate putting it in the fridge. "You're going to your room and staying there!"

"No! Me no like! Leave meh awon!!" Jeongguk picked up Wonwoo and he started to cry more and thrash around in Jeongguk's arms.

Wonwoo clutched on Jeongguk scared of being dropped yet he was still thrashing around. "Wonwoo stop moving I'll drop you if you don't stop," Jeongguk said causing the boy to stop moving.

Jeongguk finally made it to the little boys room and set him down on the big changing table.

"Now were gonna change you into your pj's so you can rest properly," Jeongguk said grabbing a bunny onesie and a new diaper.

"No! Me no wanna! Sway way from meh," The little boy cried out. Jeongguk took the little boy's clothes and diaper off and tried to ignore the cries.

"Plewes stoph it hurts plewes," Wonwoo cried out which made Jeongguk shoot up. "Where does it hurt Wooie? You have to tell me," Wonwoo continued to cry loudly which broke Jeongguk's heart.

Jeongguk finshed dressing Wonwoo "Wooie are you okay?" Wonwoo didn't reply and hid his face in his hands. Jeongguk picked him up and placed him in his little bed under the covers.

"Sleep well little one I love you so much," Jeongguk said before kissing his forehead and walking out not forgetting to turn off the lights.
__________

Taehyung had just came back from work and it was oddly quiet, there was no Jeongguk greeting him like usual which made Taehyung worried.

"Baby?" Taehyung called out and a groan was heard. "I'm up here hubby," Jeongguk said tiredly.

Taehyung walked in their shared room and saw Jeongguk laying down with his arm over his head. Taehyung walked over and fell onto Jeongguk snuggling his head into Jeongguk's belly.

"Have a bad day at work?" Jeongguk asked while he played with the older's hair. "No I just missed you. It's not the same you know not having you there as a much," Taehyung said closing his eyes.

"Aww I miss you too TaeTae so much that you don't even know,"Jeongguk said sighing. "How did your day go baby?"

"Not great...Wonwoo wouldn't eat and he basically said he hated me...I just don't know what to do anymore Tae." Taehyung got worried seeing Jeongguk like this "baby just relax mkay? Did you eat?"

"Yea I did and your plate is in the fridge do you want me to warm it up?" Taehyung shook his head no "Baby just sleep I'll do it you deserve rest."

"I love you Tae," Jeongguk said before closing his eyes."I love you too Bun Bun," Taehyung said watching as Jeongguk slip off into dream land.

Taehyung walked out to check on Wonwoo before going downstairs, Wonwoo was sitting on his bed with tired eyes and a pout on his face.

"Wonwoo what are you doing up? Haven't you been put to bed already?" The little boy jumped at Taehyung's voice before he looked up at him.

"Me is tirwd and me want mulk," Wonwoo said rubbing his eyes. "Come with me," Taehyung said and they went to the kitchen.

"Wonwoo you are going to apologize to Ggukie in the morning and be a good boy kay?" Wonwoo huffed and turned his head the other way "No!"

Taehyung sighed "fine you won't get your banana milk then." "Nooo me want me bawawa mulk!"

"Then pinky promise you will apologize to Ggukie in the morning," Taehyung said holding out his pinky. " Me prowise," Wonwoo said intertwining their pinkys together.

"Go to your room and go to bed," Taehyung said handing Wonwoo the sippy cup full of banana milk.

Wonwoo ran to his room with a smile and Taehyung sighed while warming up his food, it didn't take long for him to eat it due to the fact he just wanted to fall asleep with his love in his arms.

He went to their shared room and plopped down then took his ethereal husband into his arms which made him slip off in a deep sleep.
__________

Taehyung woke up to Wonwoo bouncing on their bed causing him to groan and open his eyes slowly until he heard mumbles coming from Jeongguk and little screeches coming from Wonwoo.

"TaTa he won't wake up," Wonwoo shouted with tears streaming down his face that ge tried to stop because deep down he knows he wants this couple to keep him and be his parents.

"Wonwoo I need you to leave the room," Taehyung said quickly and Wonwoo left but stood outside the door where he could hear everything.

"Baby c'mon wake up it's just a dream," Taehyung said shaking his husband. "Baby I know you can do this,"Taehyung said again hoping to pull him out of his sleep.

Jeongguk shot up gasping with tears streaming down his face. Even though he was awake he couldn't breathe and his eyes were blurry.

"T-Tae I-I c--ca-n't b-breathe," Jeongguk struggled to say. "Just focus on my voice and touch,breathe my love," Taehyung said rubbing the younger's sides.

"Yea just like that baby in and out, you're doing great," Taehyung said. Taehyung continued to whisper sweet praises in his ears until the boy's breath shallowed out to a normal pace.

"Wanna talk about it baby?" Jeongguk shook his head "later." Wonwoo burst through the door "I hangry!"

Taehyung made breakfast this morning and Wonwoo was waiting to long in his opinion and he started to throw a fit.

"Wonwoo behave!" Jeongguk said sternly which caused the boy to act out more."whys chu just gowna tawke me bawck!"

"Wonwoo we would never take you back we love you to much to do so," Jeongguk said softly. "Let's go see if TaTa is done with the pancakes," Jeongguk said getting up.

Little did they know Wonwoo was gonna behave more often to feel the love he was meant to feel in the beginning.

-hey guys what's up, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter whoever is reading. This book is almost over😭 it has been such an adventure and I wanna say thank you to people who have voted/commented, I love you guys so much💜💜💜💜💜