chapter 23

It has been a couple months since the honeymoon, they couple were doing fine which made them think it was about time to adopt. They had already set up the appointment, which they were excited about. Today was the day they would go in amd hopefully bring home their new bundle of joy.

Right now the couple was in their bed cuddling with huge smiles on their faces, Taehyung peppered kisses all over Jeongguk's face, which became a morning routine.

"I'm so excited baby we might get to bring a bundle of joy home today," Taehyung said nuzzling his nose into Jeongguk's.

"Me too! We better start getting ready," Jeongguk said sitting up while Taehyung was still clinging onto him. "Hmph."

"Taebear get up and we'll shower together," Jeongguk said quietly and before he knew it Taehyung shot up.

"Let's go take a shower," Taehyung said grabbing Jeongguk's hand and pulling him into the bathroom.

They both stripped off their clothes after turning on the shower to get it warmed up. They got in and Taehyung immediately slid his arms around Jeongguk's waist, Taehyung moved himself so he was as close to Jeongguk as possible with his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Taebear what's wrong?" Jeongguk asked trying to turn around but couldn't due so because Taehyung's grip was tight.

"Let's just stay here forever," Taehyung mumbled snuggling his head into Jeongguk's warm neck leaving little kisses on his neck.

"Taebaby did something happen?" Taehyung continued to kiss Jeongguk's neck lightly "nothing happened I'm just appreciating you."

"But you appreciate me every day," Jeongguk said confused. Taehyung let out a shaky breath "I need to appreciate you more."

"Taebaby what is wrong? You know you can trust me," Jeongguk said rubbing Taehyung's arm. When he got no response he asked another thought that was lingering in his mind "Is it about adopting?"

Jeongguk felt Taehyung shake his head before the older began to speak "I want to raise a child with you but..."

Jeongguk could feel how tense Taehyung was so he decided to speak up "Tell me how you feel love because I'm not a magical being who can read your thoughts. Whatever you tell me will not affect our relationship. I want both of us to be okay with adopting so tell me how you feel Taebear."

"I-I'm...scared," Taehyung said hiding more of his face in Jeongguk's neck. "Of what?" Taehyung let out a shaky breath before continuing "b-being like my p-parents..."

Jeongguk finally was able to turn around and pull Taehyung's head out of his neck so now they were making eye contact while Jeongguk was holding Taehyung's face.

"You will NEVER be like them Taehyung! You are so much more then that. You treat me with so much love and care, so what in the world would make you think that? I know you would never ever even dare to raise your hand at a kid because you are so loving. Don't think like that you will be the greatest dad so don't doubt yourself."

"Baby..." Taehyung mumbled looking down at the bathtub. "Now come here my baby bear," Jeongguk said opening his arms embracing Taehyung in a tight hug.

"We should probably get out now the water is gonna turn cold soon," Taehyung said breaking the hug to help Jeongguk get out of the bathtub/shower.
___________

The couple walked into the adoption building hand and hand smiling knowing their family will be extended.

"Hello are you the Kims?" A lady in a white blouse and tight black pencil skirt asked. "Yes we are," Taehyung repiled back.

"I'm Jannet! I will be your adoption agent and you can ask me anthing," Jannet said with a bright smile.

"Say if we were to come back and adopt another child would you still be our agent?" Jeongguk questioned.

"Yup so if you will take a seat at my desk we can get this thing started," she said cheerfully.

"Alright so unfortunately we only have one child here but you guys wouldn't want him so I w-" Jannet was interrupted by Jeongguk"what makes you think we wouldn't want him?"

Jannet sighed before speaking "This little boy has been here for months because everytime he goes to a new home he causes trouble and they bring him back."

Jeongguk and Taehyung share a look before speaking at the same time "we want him." Jannet gasped "I really d-" Taehyung interrupted her "like me and my husband said we want him."
_________

After a long process to finally adopt the child they finally were driving to the store with the sleeping child. They got to the store and Jeongguk took the sleeping boy out of his carseat and headed into the store.

The child woke up once he was placed in the cart he started to scream "hoo are chu? Me saw chu at meanie placeu!" Jeongguk giggled at the cute litte boy "We adopted you Wonwoo so let's get you some toys yea?"

"Hoo is we?" The little boy cried louder he saw Taehyung approach Jeongguk . "Shush baby it's just daddy," Jungguk said trying to calm the little boy.

"NO HE NO DADDY! DADDY MEANIE! LET MES GO! MES NO BABY ," Wonwoo screamed in tears. "Look we're in the toy aisle pick anything you want."

Wonwoo continued to throw at fit so Jeongguk went outside leaving Taehyung the buggy. Jeongguk sat in the passengers seat rocking Wonwoo hoping to get him asleep.

🎶I've been staring at the edge of the water
Long as I can remember 🎶

🎶never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water🎶

🎶no matter how hard I try
Every turn I take🎶

🎶 every trail I track
Every path I make🎶

🎶every road leads back
To the place I know🎶

🎶where I can not go🎶

🎶where I long to be🎶

🎶See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me
And no one knows🎶

🎶how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know🎶

🎶 if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go🎶
🌈

Wonwoo had fallen asleep which made Jeongguk let out a sigh of relief before kissing the boy's forehead softly not to wake him.

Golden_Jk_official

❤980,000,000 Likes

❤980,000,000 Likes

Golden_Jk_official- Everyone welcome Wonwoo to the family❤❤

Comments disabled

-guys it has been so long like wow 😯 anyways  I wanna thank everyone who decided to vote on previous parts it really means a lot to me and I will be updating more because I'm not as stressed anymore. I love you guys, stay safe💜