chapter 10

!mention of rape!

Jeongguk's eyes slowy opened reveling the world around him. He saw an angel clinging to him like he meant something. Jeongguk ran his fingers through the boy's sliver hair feeling the soft locks glide through his digits. Taehyung slowy woke up feeling the sensation of his hair being played with. The older snuggled more into Jeongguk , this was the first time both of them felt safe.

Jeongguk noticed Taehyung was awake, so he stopped playing with the older's hair, earning a groan of disapproval to erupt from the older. "Ggukieeee" the older whined while hugging the boy tighter. "Please it feels so good when someone plays with my hair I always ask, but no one wants to play with my hair"  the older pouted Jeongguk giggled while resuming to play with the olders hair causing complete bliss taking over Taehyung. Jeongguk relised how much Taehyung has been through how his parent abused him everytime he did something wrong, if they didn't have Taehyung they would be poor because the poor boy has been earning all the income for them. Jeongguk is going to tell Taehyung about what happend at his home even parts Jin and Namjoon don't know.

"Tae you know you are truly amazing right?" Taehyung lifted his head to stare the younger in the eyes "Ggukie i'm not that amazing" earning a disapproving look from Jeongguk . "You are you put a smile on your face for your fans when you are going through pain not knowing you are the reason people stay alive!" Taehyung sighed think he wasn't ever going to hear how he actually kept Ggukie alive. "Tae i-"

"Get up you fools breakfast is done and you are eating with us" Jin-Hyung scream causing Tae and Jeongguk to burry our heads in eachother. Apparently Jin-Hyung called Namjoon-Hyung up to pull us apart, Namjoon got Tae and Jin got me. Jin-Hyung rushed to a spot and sat Jeongguk down while he sat next to Jeongguk . Jeongguk started to pout he wanted to sit next to Taehyung. The two eventually got their way as the the olders gave up.

The two finshed their breakfast, they put their plates in the sink and rushed upstair. Jeongguk sat on the bed preparing himself for what he was about to do " hey tae?" The older smiled " yes Ggukie?" Jeongguk gulped "can i tell you something?" Taehyung looked at him and smiled " of course you can Ggukie."

Jeongguk took a deep breath "w-when i was at home my parents would abuse me everyday i would always have to lie and say i fell on something."  Jeongguk gulped and continued
~Flash back~
"What did I say to you boy " the cruel man shouted at him. His mother just sat there with an evil grin plotting what she is gonna do with her son. His father punched him in his stomach making the boy's knees go weak. The young boy silently cried feeling the pain spread through his abdomen.
____________
Jeongguk's father left, his mom smirked and dragged Jeongguk upstairs. She grabbed her whip and undressed herself. She got on the bed and opened her legs. She waited for Jeongguk to do something she hit him with the whip until he started to eat out her pussy.  He was crying he wished he didn't live this life she hit him with a whip leaving more marks across his back.

She put handcuffs on the boy and a condom on him. She fingered herself thinking it was turning him on but he just cringed. She grabbed the whip again and hit him some more as she sank down on his length. Once she reached her climax she got off of him and threw him in his room.
__________
Jeongguk continued to wash the dishes and Landry, he heard the door slam open and close. His father came in the kitchen and turned on the stove and stipped Jeongguk the young boy started to cry. His father pressed the boy on the stove Jeongguk lifted himself up but got pushed down so only his hand was slowy getting warmer. His father rammed into the boy raw and the younger held in his scream as he knew it would get worse if he did. Tears escaped his eyes as his father pounded into him
_________
Jeongguk got up and got ready for school and limped his way to school. When he finally made it to school a huge senior pushed him down causing him to wince in pain. All the boys laughed that surrounded him.
_________
That afternoon the boy rushed into his room after school he pulled out his handy dandy razor planning to kill himself and put it to his skin, then he thought about Taehyung and instantly.
                   ~flash back over~
The boy was shaking violently and sobbing, Taehyung pulled him into a hug rubbing patterens on his back. "J-Jin a-and J-joon d-don't k-know a-about my p-parents" Taehyung sighed as the boy cried harder he pulled the younger closer. Jin and Namjoon came in and saw a shaky and crying Jeongguk in his arms.Jin sighed  "He told you about his past didn't he?" Taehyung nodded " yes, but you two don't know all of it."

Jin gasped "Jeongguk how could you not tell us everything" Jin yelled causing the boy to cry harder and snuggle more into Taehyung. "Jin" Namjoon yelled at Jin for yelling Jeongguk . Jin realised what he did and he ran over to the sobbing boy and started to rub the boy's back " im sorry Gguks I didn't mean to yell. Can you tell me what happened? Jeongguk shook his head no as Taehyung spoke up "To cut it short he got raped by his father and mother" Jeongguk started to cry more. Jin was about to stomp out of the room to go fight Jeongguk parents, but he was stopped by Namjoon.

"Gguk is there anything we can do? Do you need something or want something?" All three of the boys were ready to fetch Jeongguk anything he wanted. Finally Jeongguk spoke "I wanna stay with TaeTae and cuddle I feel safer in his arms" Taehyung smiled and hugged Jeongguk tighter if that was possible. "Okay us call if you need anything" Jin and Namjoon said exiting the room. Taehyung layed down with Gguk on top of him.

"Please Don't leave me please" Jeongguk said still crying. "I promise i won't"  Taehyung said kissing the top of Jeongguk's forehead.