chapter 9

Jeongguk eyes open slowly to see the beautiful angel in front of him latched onto his waist. He wondered how he got on the bed then he remembered he had to work at the mall. He quickly got out of Taehyung's grip and went to shower. After he got out of the shower he quickly changed into his clothes.

Taehyung woke up without Jeongguk in his arms he was about to get up until he saw a rushed Jeongguk coming out of the bathroom. "Hey Ggukie where you going?" Jeongguk started to panic he didn't think Taehyung would be up. "Uhm the mall" "let me drive you so you don't have to wait on a taxi" Jeongguk thought about it the mumbled a small yes because he could get to work faster.

After Taehyung got ready Jeongguk put on his mask since he was going out and Taehyung had one secretly in his pocket. Jeongguk told Taehyung the mall they were going to and he pulled out of the driveway.

"So why are you going to the mall?" Taehyung questioned him wondering what he is gonna get. "Uhm i gonna hang out with friends" Jeongguk said nerveously.

"Can i tag along?" "Uhm well you see my friends don't really like newcomers and you don't have a mask" Jeongguk said trying to make the reason as valid as possible. "Oh ok Ggukie."

They arrived at the mall "call me if you need something or to pick you up" Jeongguk shook his head in agreement and shut the car door. Taehyung quickly parked and went in to the mall of course with his mask on.

"Quickly warm up kid we wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we" the cold manager said to the younger boy. "Yes sir" the boy said while warming up. Jeongguk finshed warming up his body he went to the bathroom and changed into his outfit. Jeongguk walked out on to the stage while the lights were off and he parpared to dance.
(Outfit)

Taehyung was sitting on a bench waiting to see Jeongguk pass

Taehyung was sitting on a bench waiting to see Jeongguk pass. He saw Jin and Namjoon then the lights went out and then this dancer came on to stage. He widened his eyes when he saw his Jeongguk . Taehyung went over to Jin and Namjoon.

"Did you guy know about this?" "Yes we did Taehyung" Namjoon said while continuing to watch the amazing porfmance done by his Jeongguk . "Why didn't you tell me he could do this?" "He didn't really want you to know about him doing this" Jin said not taking his eyes off Jeongguk . "Why?" "We don't know" they both said in unision.

Taehyung was staring at the boy doing amazing moves on the fabric. Taehyung wondered how he got so lucky to have an angel as his fan. Taehyung got interrupted ftom his thoughts when Namjoon spoke up "when are you gonna ask him on a date?" Taehyung was surprised but still answered quickly "I don't know but soon because i want him to be mine." "Awwe Joonie why can't you be that sweet?" "I am Jinnie!"

The performance was over and the lights dimmed down and the dancer was already off the stage.

(Jeongguk's performances)

Saying Taehyung was amazed was an understatement he could not believe what the younger could do it wad quite shocking. Taehyung couldn't believe how flexible Jeongguk was.

"I can't bear seeing you guys go back to that hotel me and Joonie would be glad if you guys stay with us" Jin said practically squealing. "Really? I wouldn't want to bother you guys" Jin gasped at Taehyung and Namjoon knew what this meant so he just rolled his eyes. "No you guys would never be a burden to us please I can't bear to see you two live in a hotel" Jin pleaded with Taehyung.

"Okay but as long as Jeongguk agrees with it." Jin squealed again then went to a serious face. "What about the receptionist?" "I took care of it but the manager said he would only give her a warning." Jin looked like he was going to kill someone so Namjoon quickly grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "Why are we waiting here shouldn't we find Jeongguk ?"

"He meet us here" Namjoon said for jin since Jin was calming down. "Jin Namjoon!" Ggukie sqeauled loudly and embraced them in a hug not even noticing Taehyung was standing there. The hug was soon broken by Jin squealing and looking at Jeongguk . "Do you wanna stay with me and Namjoon Ggukie ?" Jeongguk sighed "as much as i want to Taehyung would have to agree because i wouldn't be fair for me to leave him" Jin laughed "good thing he agreed" Jeongguk looked at him shocked. "When did you ask him?"

Jeongguk heard a deep voice behind him say "a few moments ago" Jungguk gased and turned around and was face to face to the one and only Kim Taehyung. "D-did y-you s-see i-it?" "Yes i did Ggukie" Taehyung said while looking at the small fragile boy.

Soon everyone heard a sniffle come from Jeongguk he had his head facing the ground. "Ggukie ! What's wrong?" Taehyung heard Jeongguk start to cry louder.

"I-its s-s-so e-e-embarrassing i-i d-d" Jeongguk was crying so hard he was hiccuping. Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's chin gently and pulled it to where he was looking into his eyes. "Ggukie whats wrong? What is embarrassing?" "Y-y-you h-having t-to w-watch m-m-me d-do t-that y-you p-proabaly h-hate m-me n-n-now" Jeongguk hiccuped again then sobbed louder.

Taehyung couldn't bear to watch Ggukie cry like this any longer he pulled the younger into his arms rocking him telling him it was okay.
"Ggukie i can never hate you...You looked absolutely amazing up there why would i hate you for being amazing... Being you?" Jeongguk clutched onto Taehyung shirt harder while crying more. "Let's all go shopping and then we will go back to the hotel and get our stuff and go to Jin and Namjoon's place. And you can buy whatever you want I'm paying okay?"

Jeongguk nodded his head in agreement. Taehyung lifted his head and showed his box smile while wipping away his tears Jeongguk felt his face heat up more than it already has. Taehyung got whatever Jeongguk wanted,Jeongguk looked at something he liked then the price and said it was fine Taehyung bought it anyways.
______________________________________

Taehyung got his and Jeongguk's bags and checked out of the hotel. He took Jeongguk's bags and carried them to the car. They got in the car and started driving to Jin's house.

"Oh my gosh all that shopping tired me out" Jeongguk said while yawning. "Go to sleep Ggukie i'll wake you when we get there" Taehyung said while focusing on his driving
______________________________________

The pulled up to Jin's house and Taehyung looked over but he couldn't wake the precious angel. He quickly got out and unlocked the door and went and got the bags and sat them next to the door then he grabbed Jeongguk and brought him inside. After he brought him inside he locked the door back and carried him to his room up stairs. Taehyung stripped Jeongguk into his boxers and ran downstairs to the bags. He went through his bag and found pajamas and Taehyung quickly changed Jeongguk into them. After Taehyung stripped himself down and put on pajamas and got into bed.

He covered himself and Jeongguk in the blanket and grabbed Jeongguk by the waist and snuggled into him and he slipped into dream land.

Author's note
Sorry if there's any typos I didn't proof read anyways love y'all