chapter 2

Jhope and Jeongguk were having a pleasant conversation. Jhope was even feeding Jeongguk it felt weird, but right like this is how it was supposed to be sitting aroung a big table with all these caring people here. There was something off, it was Taehyung he seemed mad. Jeongguk felt something poke his cheek and he turned to face Taehyung. Little did he know Taehyung was scooting closer to him every second.

"Whats wrong Taehyung?" "Let me feed you." "Wha-" Taehyung cut off Jeongguk by shoving a piece of meat into his mouth. "Then let me feed you." "Wha-"

Jeongguk shoved a piece of meat into his mouth. They kept feeding eachother until they were done with their plates next comes dessert. Jeongguk starts talking to Jhope somemore Jeongguk realized he was a really good person and he wanted to have him in his life. Jeongguk of course wasn't crushing on him he had someone else in his heart. Taehyung suddenly stood up and everyone looked up at him including him and Jhope.

"Taehyung where are you going" Jeongguk asked wanting him to stay. "I'm leaving heres the money to cover my order." "Taehyung...." Taehyung had all ready left before he could get anything else out.

"Okay i don't about you guys but it looked like Taehyung got jealous." Jin said almost screaming. "What! No there is no way!" "He looked pretty jealous to me i know thats how i was when jinnie was around other males." Rm said after taking a sip of his drink.

"Awwee my prince got jealous." Jin squealed "don't forget the time my princess got jealous." Rm laughed "actually Ggukie in the beginning i was jealous of you." Rm mumbled "jealous of ME thats why you treated me so coldly when we first met." "YOU did that!" Jin wacked Rm on his head

"Ggukie what have you done he is gonna punish me." Rm whined "and you wonder why he didn't warm up to you." Jin said while he kept whacking Rm head. "and when i thought you were a top." Suga said like it was normal to say that to your friend.

"I am a top he will tie me up an-" "shut you mouth i don't need to hear what my best friends do ick." Jeongguk cut Rm off. Suga and Jimin left probaly to go fuck. The rest of got up and said our goodbyes. As Jeongguk was walking out the door Jhope ran up to me. "Can i tag along." "Sure."

Jeongguk and Jhope were walking around the streets and goofing around. Until Jhope's tone went into a serious manner. Jeongguk didn't know what happened to Jhope's bright smile he had a second ago. Did he do something to make him mad? Jeongguk was about to speak up when Jhope spoke up.

"Im sorry for making your boyfriend mad." Jeongguk looked at Jhope with a servely confused face. "What are you talking about Hyung?"

"Your boyfriend he looked mad at dinner." Jeongguk thought back to dinner then it clicked. "Taehyung?! What no he isn't my boyfriend."

"He acted like it." Jeongguk started to laugh because he knew there is no way some amazing as Taehyung would date him. "There is no way Taehyung would date someone like me let alone be gay."

Taehyung was walking in the park when he heard Jeongguk's beautiful voice. Then his heart shattered when he heard Jhope. Rage blinded his vision as he saw all red. Taehyung stommped away and started to walk some where else to cool off. He heard one of his fans scream he forgot to put it on his mask.

"Omg look it's model V" Jeongguk looked over to see a whole bunch of girls surrounding poor Taehyung. "Jhope i have to go." "To save your Taehyung." Jhope winked and left.