chapter 14

Taehyung was currently racing to the hospital in Jin's car, the two other males were in the back seat, Jeongguk was trying to soothe Jin but he couldn't help to cry. Taehyung went faster when he got closer to the hospital and even though Taehyung felt like crap he had to do this for the two in the back seat.

"T-Taehyung are we almost there?," Jeongguk said sniffling because he wanted to be strong for his mother like a friend.

"We're here baby I'll drop you guys off at the front and I'll park the car," Taehyung said pulling into the hospital entrance.

"Thanks, Taehyung, "Jeongguk said with a fake smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung dropped the two off and drove off to find a parking space, Jeongguk watched as his lover drove away with tears in his eyes and he walked Jin into the hospital.

"Um hello we're here for Kim Namjoon," Jeongguk said shyly.

"He is here but you guys can't go see him the doctor is still tending him," the nurse said with a fake smile on her face. Jin fell down at this and cried, Jeongguk tried to move him but he did not budge.

"Jin he will be okay just get okay," Jeongguk said desperately.
________
Taehyung sighed as he got out of Jin's car, his ears hurt and he has a fever but he needs to stay to comfort his baby.

He walked into the hospital to find his baby distressed, Jeongguk ran up Taehyung and buried himself in his arms.

"Baby what's wrong," Taehyung asked rubbing the younger's back to soothe him.

"J-Jin h-he won't move he is just stuck there crying," Jeongguk said trying hard to hold in his tears.

"Well go sit down and I'll get him kay?" Taehyung said trying to help the boy's struggles.

Jeongguk went and sat down and he carefully watched Taehyung, a spark of jealously arose in him as he saw Taehyung pick Jin up bridal style. Taehyung sat Jin down and sat between the two males.
<▶▶✨Time skip✨▶▶>
Taehyung has been comforting Jin since it was his lover who was in the hospital, Jeongguk just curled up in a ball and started to silently cry.

"Kim Namjoon's family?" A middle-aged man in a white coat called out.

Jin shot up and rushed over to the man in the white coat while Taehyung slowly got up and walked over to the man.

"How is he? Is he okay? He can't be dead!" Jin rambled on with tears still filling his eyes.

"Sir I need you to calm down I can assure you that Mr.Kim is fine he just needs to stay overnight to make sure he doesn't have a concussion," The doctors said smiling.

"Can I go see him?" Jin said early while wiping away his tears.

"Yes sir but I may warn you he is going through some kind of emotional distress and says he doesn't want to see anyone but one person if he says he doesn't want you there leave until he is ready," The doctor said calmly.

Jin ran to the room and flung the door open to see Namjoon sitting up and looking down.

"Namjoon," Jin said sadly his tears came back.

Namjoon's eyes lit up at the sight of Jin "you're here?"

"Of course I am why wouldn't I be?" Jin said his features turning soft.

"Because we weren't on the best of terms so I kinda thought," Namjoon trailed off.

Jin ran into Namjoon's arms kissing him passionately not caring about others that could burst in and see this seen.

They pulled away and Jin looked up with teary eyes "you scared me you could have died! What would I do with myself then?"

Namjoon pulled Jin in for a hug causing Jin to burry his face in the younger's chest sobbing and clutching Namjoon's shirt.

"Princess I wouldn't leave you you're my world and I know it would hurt you if something happened like that but I can promise I won't leave you my little princess deserves to be happy," Namjoon said rubbing his baby's back.

"I know I don't make it seem like it but you're my life to I don't know how I would live without you," Jin cried out clutching Namjoon harder.

"I will do anything for you to stay with me Joonie I won't wack you anymore or s-" Namjoon cut him off with a kiss to shut his rambling up.

"Princess, you don't need to change at all okay? You are perfect the way you are and don't forget that" Namjoon said with a smile on his face.

"T-Then why did you leave me and stay with Taehyung? Am I not good en-" Namjoon cut him off "No you are the best."

"T-Then w-," Namjoon cut him off once again "Kim SeokJin will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Jin's eyes "yes yes, of course, I will marry you!"
_________

Jin had just gone to Namjoon, Taehyung heard his little baby crying so he walked over silently and embraced him.

"Baby I know it's alright Namjoon will be okay," Taehyung said picking up Jeongguk and cradling him.

"I-It's n-not about that," Jeongguk said burring his head in Taehyung's chest.

"What is it about than baby?" Taehyung said cradling.

"I-I k-know it's wrong since everyone is going through a bad time b-but I was jealous of Jin," Jeongguk said shamefully.

"Aww baby it's okay," Taehyung said then kissed the top of Jeongguk's forehead.

"Wait do you still have a fever?" Jeongguk asked quickly.

"I think I have a little bit of a fever," Taehyung said not caring.

"A fever I need to treat you immediately," Jeongguk said gasping.

"No Jeongguk now come back," Taehyung said after Jeongguk sat up.

"Well, will you at least go to the bathroom with me? I don't wanna go alone," Jeongguk said with his puppy eyes on the display.

Taehyung agreed because he couldn't say no to Jeongguk . The made it to the bathroom, Jeongguk went in first the Taehyung went in and a wet paper towel hit his forehead.

"When we get home I'm going to take better care of you but right now this is all I can do," Jeongguk said dabbing the paper towel on Taehyung's forehead making him relax.

"This is good baby," Taehyung said sighing in relief and Jeongguk felt his forehead, he noticed the older's fever went down.

The two went back to their spot and cuddled till Jin called them back to see Namjoon.