chapter 17

The photoshoot ended, everyone had gone home and let's just say everyone got along well after Jeongguk reassured Taehyung.

"Okay girls you know what to do," the girl said with a low voice. The other girls nodded and went to get their outfits for tonight.

"Remember you two wear outfits to make you look completely innocent" the girl laughed evilly.

The Blinks love Taekook considering they were the most iconic couple in history, but they also know the two boys on a personal level. They knew what their parents did to them and they were enraged so they are planning to do something about it.

"Awww you two look so adorable," the black-haired female said squealing. "Yah! Well, you two look hot," the girl with cherry blonde hair said with a wink.

"Girls I think this plan gonna work," the brown-haired girl said with excitement lacing her voice. "Of course it will work when has our plan ever failed?" The light blonde said with a smirk.

They made sure their outfits looked perfect but when do they not look amazing, they quickly got in their car and drove to their destination.

(Character revel + what they are wearing)

"Okay remember Jisoo you are with me," Jennie said before getting out of the car and marching into the shop

"Okay remember Jisoo you are with me," Jennie said before getting out of the car and marching into the shop."Okay, Rosé I'll be back y'all got this.

After Lisa and Jennie left the two girls started to get started on their jobs. "Okay so the trackers are on now we just wait," Rosé said flipping her hair.

"Now time to find their vehicle," Jisoo said taking the laptop and furiously typing things on the laptop.

"Rosé that is the Kims car so when you get the signal get in the car," Jisoo said before shutting the laptop.

"Okay Lisa just gave me the signal," Jisoo said and Rosé jumped out of the car and ran to the other one hiding in it, putting the plan in action further.
___________

Rosé was currently watching which room Lisa was in, there was a window so she could easily. She quickly climbed up to the window and saw Lisa being kissed by that crusty old man, she barely had any clothes on and Mr. Kim was in position for Rosé attack.

Rosé got through the window silently while that man was busy using Lisa's body but Lisa saw her come in and she smirked.

Rosé jumped on top of the man causing him to fall on Lisa but she quickly put the cloth over his nose and mouth and Mr.Kim was out like a light. Rosé pushed Mr. Kim off Lisa instantly and Lisa smiled at her worried face.

"Baby Boo I'm okay," Lisa said getting up and putting her clothes back on. "I'm sorry I should have been more careful," Rosé said with her head down.

Lisa turned to look at her after putting the last piece of her clothing, she didn't hesitate to walk up to the girl and raise her chin so she was looking in her eyes.

"My baby boo no need to be sad I'm not hurt you see and I would rather have you do it that way instead of you getting hurt," Lisa said making Rosé eyes teary.

"I love you, Lisa," Rosé said hugging Lisa tightly causing a smile to erupt from Lisa."I love you too ChaeChae."

Lisa pulled Rosé up for a passionate kiss before breaking it because of the car horn that was blowing outside.

They dragged Mr.Kim to the front door and opened it to reveal Jennie and Jisoo, they already had the car door opened and ready to put him in it.

All four of the girls dragged him to the car and threw him in it with smirks on their faces.
_________

It had been about 5 hours since the girls took Mr. Jeon and Mr.Kim and it was time for the last part of the plan where Rosé and Jisoo came in.

Lisa and Jennie let the girls drive their cars to get the last two victims. The two girls went up to each of the houses and knocked on the door.

"Miss your husband has been hurt," Jisoo cried out fakely, Mrs. Jeon's eyes filled with 'tears' also. "Where is he?"

"I'll take you to him just follow me," Jisoo said with an innocent smile leading her to the car.
_______

"Where are we? Where is my husband?" Jisoo smiled "he is in this room, if you just go in there you will find him."

Mrs. Jeon opened the door and gasped and went to turn around to question the girl but Jisoo already pushed her into the room with her unconscious husband before locking the door.

Mrs.Jeon's screams were the only thing that could be heard "please let me out! I did nothing wrong!"

Jisoo scoffed and walked away from the door and waited for Rosé to come with Mrs.Kim.
________

After Mrs.Kim was captured the girls finally changed in the right attire, and they went to visit the Kims and Jeons.

"So you four claim to be completely innocent huh?" Rosé smirked at Lisa's words before she started to talk "well you must not know the definition of innocent

"So you four claim to be completely innocent huh?" Rosé smirked at Lisa's words before she started to talk "well you must not know the definition of innocent."

Jisoo and Jennie had already tied up Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim very tightly, they continued to flop around trying to get out of the ropes.

Lisa went up to Mr. Kim and slowly slid the knife across his chest watching how the blood oozed out of the fresh wound. The four girls tortured the two couples slowly.

"P-Please let us go," Mrs. Jeon whimpered out. This caused Rosé to burst out in evil laughter "how do you think Jungguk felt huh?"

Mrs.Jeons eyes widened and before she could say anything Rosé shot her right in her temple. Rosé spat on her lifeless body before stating "Karma's a bitch."

"W-who are you?" Mrs. Kim shouted out in fear. "We're the Blinks bitch," Jisoo said before Mrs.Kim ended up as Mrs.Jeon did, and Mr. Jeon and Mr.Kim soon followed after.

Authors note
Hey, guys sorry for taking so long to update I am really sorry. Also, I'm on spring break and my school is closed down for a couple of weeks due to the virus. Be careful and stay safe my peeps💜