chapter 20

Today was the day! Today was the day Taehyung was going to marry the love of his life. Oh boy lets not talk about how nervous Taehyung was.

Today was the day he gets to see the love of his life, Taehyung and Jeongguk were separated for 24 hours so they haven't seen eachother since Thursday night.

Jeongguk was the same he was so nervous and the what ifs made it worse, Jin was having a hard time calming the younger down.

"Jin-hyung I'm scared what if he l-leaves me at the a-alter," Jeongguk said and his voice cracked. "Gguk Tae will not leave you he loves you to much to do so!"

Jeongguk took a deep breath "y-yea but what if I'm not good enough?" "You have to stop Gguk! This is your wedding day! He wouldn't have asked to marry you if he thought all those things! So stop scaring yourself because it's not worth it," Jin said with his motherly tone.

Jeongguk sighed he knew Jin was right, this wasn't worth losing his first love over the fear of what happened in the past.

"Hey Jin-hyung?" Jeongguk called out and watched as the older looked at him. Jeongguk gulped in nervousness "can you or Namjoon-hyung walk me down the aisle?"

Jin's eyes lit up "of course! how about Joonie walk you down the aisle because Joonie is like your Appa."

Jeongguk shook his head in agreement and Jin tackled him into a hug screaming something a little like 'my baby is getting married!'

PrincessJin

❤374,299,090 likes

374,299,090 likes

PrincessJin- He is all grown up now😭😭😭 my baby is getting married today and he is really happy and nervous. I love you so much you shall forever remain my baby!💜💜💜

💭
Golden_Jk_Official- I will always love you Jinnie-hyung you are my 'mother' after all💜

Jiminie_chim- awww I remember the first day I saw him, he was so nervous when he set down in my styling chair. Now look at him 💜💜😭

Taealien- he looks so beautiful😍

View all 80,000 comments

"I'm so nervous," Taehyung said picking at his white t-shirt. "Calm down I know it can be nerve wreaking but this will be one of the happiest days of your life," Namjoon said calming Taehyung's nerves.

"I know I'm just scared I won't be a good husband," Taehyung admitted looking down."Taehyung you will be a perfect husband beacause you love him that's all that matters," Lucas said with a smile.

"Aish I'm so happy yet so nervous," Taehyung whined causing Jinyoung to chuckle. "Seriously thanks for letting me stay here with you and JB," Taehyung said smiling.

"No problem I mean you are now me and JB's child," Jinyoung said hugging Taehyung. "Yes you are come here my child I am your father," JB said in a playful manner.

"I miss him," Taehyung whined to break the silence. "I miss my Jinnie," Namjoon said back making Taehyung whine.

"Hyung I haven't seen my baby since Thursday," Taehyung said pouting makimg everyone laugh.

"You will see him soon," BamBam said texting Yugyeom and Youngjae kept pulling on BamBam's shirt.

"Can we cuddle I miss my cuddle buddy Yeonjun," Soobin said asking Taehyung who was like his father.

"come here my child," Taehyung said making grabbing hands towards Soobin who gladly went into his arms.

"Guys it's time to leave," Rm said tossing the keys to Jinyoung who easily caught them. "Alright we can cuddle in the car Binnie," Taehyung said getting up.
_________

"Momma you look good," Taehyun said smiling at Jeongguk . "Thanks son," Jeongguk said causing them both to burst out in laughter.

"You ready to see Tae?" Taehyun asked fixing his bowtie. "I'm always ready to see him I'm just nervous," Jeongguk said taking a deep breath calm his nerves.

"Hun it is normal for you to be nervous," Jin said giving Jeongguk a hug before parting with a smile on his face.

They heard a knock they turned around and saw Namjoon peaking his head through the door with a light smile on his face.

"You ready Gguk?" Jeongguk shook his head yes before taking a deep breath and walking up to Namjoon.

Everyone lined up getting ready to lead the the 'bride' to him groom. Jeongguk and Namjoon were at the end but Jeongguk quickly pulled Jin to him and linked their arms.
________

Everyone stood up looking at the doors that were soon going to be opened to revel the 'bride'.

"You ready Gguk," Jin and Namjoon asked and Jeongguk shook his head yes. They all took a deep breath before opening the doors.

All the eyes were on Jeongguk but Jeongguk's eyes were only on the on beautiful man at the alter with his boxy smile on display. Jeongguk smiled back and he saw a tear slip from Taehyung's eyes.

They made it up to the alter and Taehyung immediately took his hand and helped him step up on the ledge.

"I believe the grooms have wrote their own vows," The priest announced before stepping back.

"Jeongguk I can't image my life without you which is why I had to marry you because you know me better than myself and you complete me. When I first saw you walk into the styling room I knew I wanted you and I won't deny that I denied it to our friends but I didn't want my parents to find out and hurt you. I love you and always will till the end of time."

"Taehyung you have helped me through alot more than you know of. When I walked into that room I was so happy that I fianlly got to meet you but I never expected to have you as my husband. You are the only one who can make me truly smile in this world and I love you and I have loved you in all my past lifes and I will always love you even if we are in a diffrent universe."

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jeongguk to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Taehyung said staring into Jeongguk's eyes.

"Do you Je-"

"I do!"

The crowd burst out in laughter but soon went silent ready to see the couple be officially married.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may now kiss the groom."

Taehyung and Jeongguk didn't waste a second before pulling eachother in for a kiss which causes cheers to errupt from the crowd.

"I love you hubby."

"I love you too wifey."