chapter 5

Taehyung jumped out of his bed feeling today was a great day. He quickly did his morning routine and ran out the door. Taehyung arrived at the big building and ran inside the huge building. Taehyung was waiting for Jeongguk to show up, but the younger never showed. Taehyung's mood was flattened knowing that Jeongguk was not here today, so he could ask out Jeongguk.

"Oh V Jeongguk called in today he won't be coming for the day." "Oh" was the only word V was able to say as he stared in space.

Everyone could notice V's dampened mood. Everyone was worried because Jeongguk never took days off his work. And to say that V was worried was an understatement. The poor male couldn't think straight he was that worried.

"V I think he needed a day off he was so stressed out I'm suprised he hasn't ripped his hair out." V sighed he knew what Jin said was true he just missed Jeongguk.

"Yea your right I shouldn't worry about it he needed some rest anyway." "Don't worry V he will be back tomorrow."
______________________________________

Taehyung played in his bed pondering on the events that happened today. Even though Seokjin's words were circling through his mind he still couldn't help but worry about his Ggukie. Taehyung tossed and turned trying to get comfortable to fall into a deep sleep. He never found a place comfortable enough his mind kept drifting off to a certain boy.
______________________________________

Taehyung groaned once his alarm went off he barely got any sleep because of his mind thinking of a certain someone. Taehyung yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and dragged himself to the bathroom to his usual morning routine. After Taehyung did his routine he went downstairs to find his mother and father doing the same thing they always were. Taehyung grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl and started to leave until his mother spoke.

"Kim Taehyung where do you think you going?" "To work like always." Taehyung practically rolled his eyes at his mother's behavior.

"You haven't had breakfast yet." "I have this apple to eat we don't want me to get fat do we then you wouldn't get payed now would you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his parents and stormed out the door. 'At least something good is going to happen today.' Tae thought while driving to the huge familiar building.
______________________________________

V went to the 'room' where he is going to ask out Jeongguk. V set everything up constantly checking that Jeongguk hasn't arrived yet. V quickly went and got his make-up done. Jimin was V's stylist and Suga was Jeongguk's, but if Jeongguk was off that day Suga would take Jimin's models, so he would have to work. After V got changed and his make-up done he went back to the 'special' room.

V waited for Jeongguk to walk through that door like he always does. V was so nervous at this point he was sweating. He knew that he couldn't mess this up he wanted Jeongguk he is the only thing that brightens his days. The truth was V didn't just want Jeongguk he needed him.

V has been waiting in the spot for three long hours. V started to pace around the room. 'Jeongguk is usually here by now.' 'What if something bad happened to him?' Negative thoughts came rushing into V's brain they started to get worse until someone interrupted his thoughts.

"V it is time to start," Jin said in a calm manner. "Are you people crazy how am I going to work not knowing if Jeongguk is okay?"

Taehyung could feel his blood boil how dare these people not care if Jeongguk was missing he didn't care if people were staring or not.

"How can you act like everything is okay? how can you not care about Jeongguk !" "Taehyung! You know we care about him, unfortunately, we have to continue this photoshoot, but after we are going to find him." Jin said raising his voice.

Taehyung knew he was serious because Jin never uses his real name at work unless it's serious. "Let me have his phone number?" V was about to break down but he had to be strong for Jeongguk .

"Okay but text him and if he doesn't answer by the time we are done with the shoot we are going for him." "That was already my plan Jin."

"His number is xxx-xxx-xxxx" V quickly texted Jeongguk's phone and went to do his modeling.

The modeling session went by slowly. After V got dressed he eagerly checked his phone to see if Jeongguk had answered. No replies. The whole group could notice V's worry.

The group went over to V and pulled him to the room where they could all talk privately. "So I take it that he didn't text back V," Jin questioned V.

"Where does he live Jin." "I don't think Jeongguk would want you to visit him at his house V."

"I don't care how his house looks as long as he is okay now give me his address." "I really d-"

"Jin give me his address now!" V yelled. "Don't yell at him like that V you know we are all worried about Jeongguk but don't take it out on us." Rm defended his lover's understanding where both sides were coming from.

"V promise me one thing?" "Of course what is it Jin." "Take care of him he needs you he has looked up to you since you became a model his heart would be shattered if something bad happens."

"Jin..." "No V only you can make him feel that way we all have tried, but you're different... So when he won't let us take care of him I trust you to take care of him."

Jin was in tears and everyone else was almost in tears including Suga. V went and hugged Jin. "I promise Jin." Everyone joined the hug hugging the one who was basically the mother of the group.

"He's at xxxx please be safe and take care of him and if you need time off call me and update me on Jeongguk's health." "Okay i will Jin."
______________________________________

Taehyung wasted no time to get to his car and make his way to Jeongguk's house. Taehyung pulled into the driveway of an old beaten down shaggy house. The house looked bad he wondered if this was really where Jeongguk lived or if Jin was playing with Taehyung. If Jeongguk really did live here he wanted to get him out of here.

Taehyung went to the door and knocked slightly the door opening with a creaking sound coming from its hinges. Taehyung got extremely worried Jeongguk should never leave his door open especially in this neighborhood. Taehyung knocked slightly harder, but still no answer.

Taehyung went into the house quietly looking around for any signs of Jeongguk. The cold wind pierced Taehyung's skin he wondered why it was so cold. Taehyung tried to flip the switch to the light so he could see, but it wouldn't come on. This only meant one thing that is Jeongguk's power is out. Taehyung saw a door open looking like some kind of bedroom.

He walked in the first thing he noticed was glass on the floor he looked up to see the window broken letting cool air into the house. The next thing he noticed was the lump in the bed shivering. Taehyung tugged at the blanket and the younger screamed saying take what you want I'm going to die anyway of hypothermia.

"Ggukie calm down it's just me Tae." The managed to pull the blanket from the boy's grasp. The boy had goosebumps all over his perfect skin, his cheeks and nose red from the cold.

"W-what are you doing here Taehyung?" The younger would be crying if his tears didn't freeze.

Taehyung noticed this and pulled him into a warm embrace. "I was worried I couldn't help it now we are leaving now."

Authors note
Hello, everyone, I hope you have a wonderful day/night and this book will be updated on Tuesday and Thursday. I purple you all💜💜💜