chapter 6

Taehyung was currently driving to a hotel. Taehyung carried Jeongguk out to his car because he was too frozen to move. Taehyung gave Jeongguk his spare jacket and made him sit on his lap while he drove. Taehyung turned on his heat in his car he was also transferring body heat to Jeongguk he wanted the younger to have as much heat as possible. Jeongguk didn't protest to sit on Taehyung's lap he was actually quite enjoying it.

He had his face snuggled into Taehyung's neck with blush painted all over his face. No matter what Jeongguk couldn't resist Taehyung. Yes, some may call him a fool, a hopeless romantic, or even crazy, but Jeongguk didn't care all he needed was Kim Taehyung.

Jeongguk was enjoying Taehyung's heat and smell,it was true he was sitting on an angel's lap right now. Jeongguk was too immersed in Taehyung he didn't realize that they were at the hotel.

Taehyung somehow managed to get Jeongguk and himself out of the car. Jeongguk thought Taehyung was going to put him down, but instead, he continued to carry him. Jeongguk wasn't complaining he just tightened his legs around Taehyung's waist as he snaked his arms around Taehyung's neck and buried his face deeper in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung tightened his arms around Jeongguk and walked inside to check-in.

He received weird glares from people, but he didn't care Jeongguk was his only prioritie right now.

"Um, I'm here to check-in." "Omg, you're the really handsome model V!"

Taehyung could hear soft snores coming from the younger and Taehyung felt very uncomfortable because of the receptionist. "Umm, yeah can I book a room with two single beds please?"

The girl started to type away at the computer. "Sorry V we only have rooms with double beds left." The girl batted her eyes at Taehyung and gave him a wink.

"We will take a double bed and do you know my real name?" "Of course I know your real name V."

"What is it then?" The girl looked panicked but quickly answered. "You're name is V." Taehyung started to laugh and the girl looked at him confused.

"Wrong if you guys were real fans you would care what I go through and know what my real name is I only have one real fan that is this beautiful boy I have in my arms." "B-" "By the way don't think about trying to sleep in my bed because that is only for my boyfriend I'm holding in my arms."

Taehyung grabbed the keys and went to the elevator. "T-Taehyung?" "Yes, Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk starred at Taehyung's beautiful face. "Thank you." "any day Jeongguk ."

The elevator binged letting them know they arrived at the floor their room was. Taehyung carried Jeongguk to the room and sat him down on the bed. "I will be back I'm going to get clothes." "Ok Taehyung." Jeongguk simply stated.

"Lock the door and don't answer the door for anyone okay?" "Okay Taehyung."
______________________________________

Taehyung went past his 'fan' she still winked and blew a kiss at Taehyung. He just rolled his eyes 'she never gives up does she?' Taehyung huffed in annoyance proceeding to his car.
______________________________________

Taehyung ran to his room and grabbed a Gucci travel bag. He started packing stuff like cologne, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner, soap, and phone charger. He moved onto to his clothes he packs a few Gucci items and some plain black t-shirts.

Taehyung went downstairs and saw his mother and father discussing probably something unimportant. He went past them and grabbed his laptop bag. "Sweetie, where are you going?" Taehyung rolled his eyes he knew this all was an act.

"It is none of you're business!" POW! A big hand landed across Taehyung's right cheek. That was going to bruise he knew it. "DO NOT TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!"

Taehyung ran up stairs grabbing medicine and some of his mom's makeup. He applied the make-up to his face and packed it and the medicine and ran out to his car.
______________________________________

Taehyung got back to the hotel room while he was in the elevator he called Jin. Taehyung heard a knock on the door he got up not before mumbling stay here to Jeongguk . Taehyung answered the door he saw Jin and Namjoon standing there.

"Where is he?" Jin cried out. "In the l-" Taehyung couldn't even say the full sentence before Jin set off to the living room. He left Namjoon at the door with a pot in his hand. "Just set it down in the kitchen."

"You made me Ramen?!" "Yes kookie I did." "I love you so much, Eomma!"

Taehyung couldn't help, but coo at the younger actions. He waited for Namjoon and they went and sat down with the boys.

Sadly, Jin and Namjoon had to go home, but they all had a delicious dinner together. "I'm going to run you a bath pick anything to sleep in from that bag over there." Taehyung pointed at the travel bag and disappeared in the bathroom.

Jeongguk's eyes widened he was starring at the bag in complete shock it was a Gucci bag. Jeongguk hasn't noticed that he was starring that long until Taehyung interrupted his thoughts.

"Uh the bath is ready for you." "Ok thank you Taehyung." Taehyung picked Jeongguk a black shirt and boxers and put them into his hand as he pushed him into the bathroom.
______________________________________

Jeongguk loved Taehyung's scent and now that he had on Taehyung's shirt he couldn't be happier. Jeongguk walked out a puff of steam came out along with him. Taehyung thought that Jeongguk looked ethereal as always and he thought he was in heaven he just saw the most beautiful angel. The silence was broke when Jeongguk spoke up.

"Um, I'll sleep on the floor." Taehyung couldn't let this angel sleep on the floor. "No! I'll sleep on the floor so you won't hurt you back."

"I don't want your back to hurt either tho.." Jeongguk and Taehyung were in deep thought Taehyung thought of how he could persuade Jeongguk to take the bed and him take the floor. The silence was once broken by Jeongguk .

"J-just sleep with me." Jeongguk tried his best to not studder and hide his crimson red face. Taehyung turned out the lights and got in bed.

"Oh, by the way, I'm taking you to the doctors to make sure everything is good." bu-" "shh I already talked to Jin about it go to sleep Ggukie ."

They both felt each other slipping into dreamland enjoying the presence of each other.