chapter 22

It was around 9 A.m. and the newly wed couple was still in bed, one was sleeping while the other was admiring his features. As the sun invaded the dark room the cute snores stopped as he scrunched his eyes up due to the brightness before running his eyes and opening them.

"Tae why are you staring at me like that," Jin said burying his head into Taehyung's shoulder. "I can't stare at my ethereal wifey?"

"Tae!" Jeongguk squeaked out jumping up with red decorating his cheeks. "What wifey?" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Stob it," Jeongguk whined while pouting. "But I like calling you my wifey," Taehyung said sitting up grabbing Jeongguk .

"I'm not a girl," Jeongguk said pouting and turning his head. "But you're the girl in this relationship Taehyung said kissing Jeongguk's cheek causing a small 'hmp' to ne emitted.

"Babyyy give me a kissy pleasee," Taehyung whined kissing behind Jeongguk's ear causing a little gasp to be heard. "Fine come here!"

They attached their lips together expecting a soft and short kiss imstead it turned into a heated make out session. Taehyung fell back with Jeongguk who straddled Taehyung and they never once broke the heated kissing.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled away from the kiss causing Jeongguk to whine out displeased the kiss ended.

"Baby were still naked so please don't do that it turns me on...I wouldn't be able to control myself," Taehyung said mumbling the last sentence.

"I"m willing to have a round 2 because it's you," Jeongguk said making Taehyung's eyes go wide. "Baby you're sore maybe a diffrent day mkay?"

"I feel fine so no need to worry hubby ," Jeongguk said causing Taehyung to chuckle and kiss him softly. "Let's go clean up and then we can make breakfast." Taehyung said getting up.

Jeongguk stood up but immediately fell onto the bed due to the pain in his lower region causing tears to spring up and whimpers be emitted from him.

"Baby I'm sorry," Taehyung said sincerely as he was on his knees holding Jeongguk's hands. Jeongguk shook his head and reached for Taehyung to be brought into a hug.

"I'll run a bath and I'll go cook breakfast," Taehyung said leaving kisses on Jeongguk's face. "Mkay."

Taehyung took him to the bathroom and placed him on the toilet while he made the bath just right for Jeongguk . Taehyung put Jeongguk in the bath before he was about to leave until Jeongguk spoke.

"Tae?" Taehyung hummed to signal Jeongguk to keep going. " I love you!" Taehyung smiled lovingly at Jeongguk before saying "I love you too baby bunbun."
________

The couple decided to go to the pool and have a little bit of fun as it was their honeymoon.

Taealien