Chapter 3

Days passed by and one day Gauri's uncle called her.

"Gauri, I decided to get you married and also fixed your marriage, which is  after one week. "

Shock is a small word for Gauri.

"But uncle I don't even know to whom am I getting married to... "

"Gauri,  If I decided then that is final,  get ready for your marriage. The guy  is the richest person in Bareily, at least do this favour to us for all the money we spent on you. "

Gauri can't do anything but nod knowing well what she have to face if she says no.

"Whaaatttt!! You are getting married?? Shouted Richa, to which Gauri just nodded.

" May be your good days are going to start Gauri,  at least you will be happy after your marriage away from all these tortures of your uncle and aunt."

.
.
.

The day of marriage...

Gauri is looking beautiful in bridal attire...

"Gauri baarat has arrived,  let me go and see my jiju... " Chirped Richa.

Gauri is not at all interested in this marriage as she is being forced by her uncle.
.
.
.
After a while Richa came Running back to Gauri...

"Gauriiii.... Do you even have an idea to whom you are getting married to..."

"What happened Richa... I didn't asked uncle nor he told me... "

"Gauri... You are getting married to... "