Chapter 4

"You are getting married to Kali Thakur...Gauri, he is a cruel person you can't get married to him,  Gauri run away from the marriage... "

"No Richa it's high time to back off... "

" Gauri listen I will ask Mukesh to drop you in the Railway station and Go away to anywhere and call me once you reach the destination. Please Gauri go away... "

Richa convinced Gauri to runaway.

Gauri emotionally hugged Richa and Sahil.

"Richa, thanks for being there for me every time and I am forever grateful for all your support. Thank you and take care of yourself and Sahil. "

Richa nodded with tears in eyes.

"Sahil,  Take care and if everything is good I will come back to see you till then be a good boy. "

Sahil hugged Gauri and cried.

" Richa dii why Gauri di have to leave us? You told na Prince Charming will come and rescue her,  why didn't he came? "

Gauri knelt down in front of Sahil and said

"Sahil, not everytime someone will come to our rescue sometimes it's you who have to be your own knight in shining armor and fight your battles. "

"Does that mean Prince Charming doesn't exist? "

"Who knows May be He is too confused that he lost his way for now."

After bidding goodbye to Richa and sahil, Gauri boarded the train and reached Delhi.
.
.
.

"Shivaay...I took a wrong turn and lost my way and my maps are not working." Said Omkara.

"Okay,  Khanna traced your location and he is on the way."

"Thank you Shivaay, How did your meeting went? "

"I cancelled the contract with Ajay Mehra and complained to police about their frauds. "

"Good Job Shivaay... But be careful with Mehras they can go to any extent to take revenge. "

"Hey don't forget if they are Mehra's then I am SSO. "

"Okay, but take care."
.
.

Shivaay was standing in the road when some goons attacks him.  He fights with them and one goon comes to stab him from behind. But before he can stab someone hold his knife and pushes him aside.

Shivaay turns around and sees a petite girl who saved him.

"Thanks for saving."

"No mention bade bhaiyya. Shivaay felt a sudden affection towards her as she reminded him of priyanka.

He then notices Her hand is bleeding because of the cut made by the knife. He signals one of his bodyguard to get the first aid box from the car.

He offers to aid her cut but she refuses.

" You call me brother but you refuse to take help from me?  Let me help you with this. "

Saying this shivaay bandaged her hand.

"Thank you Bhaiyya."

"It's ok,  BTW who are you?

" I am Gauri Kumari Sarma from Bareilly, came here to find some job. "

"Okay then I will give you the job. "

"But...

" No buts you saved my life, called me brother and I can at least do this for you."

Khanna take her to Our mansion and from today she will look after the things there, ask Robin to explain the work to her and return to Mumbai in next Flight.

Khanna drove Gauri to the Mansion.

Gauri was amazed by the view of the mansion, it is nothing less than a palace. Soon Khanna introduced her to Robin who is caretaker and worker of the mansion and left to OM.

Gauri POV:

" My life changed in a day, I came to Delhi and was thinking about how to survive here but then Shivaay bhaiyya offered me this Job, every thing happened so fast that I am still feeling like seeing a dream. And now I am here in this room which is in the size bigger than that of my house back in Bareilly. "

Robin who is working in this mansion is a nice friendly guy he called me Gauri dii which reminded me of Sahil. He told that my work here is to take care of things here and prepare food.

When I asked him about the people in the mansion he told me that only 'Sir' lives here.

Robin and I spoke to each other for quite a time through the conversation with him I got to know a few details about this "Sir" Whose name is Omkara... According to Robin he always stays in his room and rarely comes out of it.  He also warned me to stay away from him as he is an angrybird.

Oops... So much happened and I forgot to inform to Richa.

Precap: Gauri's phone call to Richa and Rikara first meet.

Finally our chirayya was under the same roof with Omkara...

Hope you guys are liking this story do let me know about your opinion on this story.