Chapter 19

Next day morning....

Gauri entered her room after having a shower. But her leg slipped due to damp floor but was caught by a pair of strong hands by her waist.

"Omkaraji... What are doing in my room?? " Asked a Gauri shocked seeing Omkara in her room.

"Well, you see someone called me boring and I am here to show them how boring I am. " Said Omkara taking slow steps towards her.

Gauri moved back until her back hit the wall and was now caged between Omkara and the wall.

"Omkaraji... What are you doing. "

Omkara bent his head to her level and slowly whispered in her ears.

"So you think I am boring and can't enjoy life ha? " Asked Omkara in husky voice coming dangerously close to Gauri.

"Ye... Yes... You are boring person..." Said Gauri trying her best to look strong.

"Hmm... No change in your opinion?" Asked Omkara grazing her cheeks with his knuckles.

"No... " Gauri said in a meek voice closing her eyes due to the proximity.

"Okay then,Happy Holi... " Said Omkara taking a step away from Gauri.

Gauri opened her eyes looking confusingly at Omkara and asked "Holi toh next month haina, why are you wi... "

Her sentence remind incomplete as Omkara threw a bucket full of color water on her and ran away.

"Omkarajii.... " Gauri shouted angrily and began to chase him.

ShivAniRu who came out of their rooms listening to the voices coming from the living room, saw a fully drenched Gauri, covered with colors chasing Omkara,who was running around the mansion laughing.

"Omkaraji... I won't leave you today. " Said Gauri running behind him.

"Hahahaha... You can't catch me. " Said Omkara sticking his tongue out at Gauri and running.

"Aap ko toh mein... " Said Gauri throwing a cushion at Omkara and he ducked down making it land on Rudra.

"Bhabhi.... You are hitting me. " Said Rudra making a cry baby face.

"Sorry Rudy bhaiyya... This is all because of this Jhatadari. " Said Gauri pointing at Omkara.

"Gauri... What happened and why are you having colors on you. " Asked Shivaay.

"Bade bhaiyya... This Omkaraji threw color water on me." Said Gauri in a complaining tone.

"Omkara... What is this... I didn't expect this from you." Said Shivaay in a serious tone.

"Shivaay... I was just making fun. " Said Omkara in a low tone.

"What fun... Is this you call fun?? " Asked Shivaay standing in front of Omkara who was now standing with his head hung low. " Now why are you looking down look at me. " Said Shivaay.

Omkara lifted his face only to be smeared with colors by Shivaay.

"Shivaay...you will pay for this." Omkara said running behind him with a handful of colors.

"Happy Holi Bhabhiyon..." said Rudra throwing color on Anika and Gauri who in turn was chasing Rudra now.

The house is filled with colors and laughter while they were coloring each other with colors.

They all got tired due to all this running and chasing game and finally settled near the poolside.

"We had fun together after many days... " Said Rudra settling himself between his brothers.