Chapter 40

Gauri began to sleep after a lot of toss and turn but her eyes flutter opened with dipping of the bed beside her indicating that someone is occupying the bed.

Startled, Gauri woke up and saw a very familiar silhouette in the darkness.

"Omkaraji... How did you came inside? " Gauri asked surprised switching on the bed lamp.

"Your husband is very talented Chirota, Jaan. " Omkara grinned and pulled Gauri towards his laying on the bed.

"Omkaraji, tell me how did you managed to get inside? " Gauri asked laying her head on his chest.

"Guess.. " Omkara said smiling.

"Don't say you climbed all wall to enter the room through the window! " Gauri saidsaid sitting straight.

Omkara smiled at her.

"Omkaraji, you are mad. Why did you do that?  What if you slipped and got injured. " Gauri said concerned.

"Relax Jaan, I am not spider man to climb the walls. I just opened the door by removing the lock with screw driver. " Omkara said pinching Gauri's nose.

"You broke the lock of the door!! " Gauri said shocked.

"What else can I do if my wife locks the room, leaving me outside. See I can't even sleep without you. " Omkara pouted.

"I am sorry, even I couldn't sleep without you. But what you did is wrong you shouldn't have scared us and now you broke the lock. Who does that? "

"Me. And instead of focusing on your poor husband, you are thinking about that lock. " Omkara said accusingly.

"You are such a drama queen. " Gauri laughed.

"Only for you. Come let's sleep. " Omkara said pulled Gauri to lay on the bed.

"Good Night Husband." Gauri said wrapping her hands around his torso keeping her head on his chest.

"Good Night Wifey. " Omkara said kissing her forehead, pulling her close to him wrapping his hands around her frame.

The sun rays lightened the room disturbing Gauri's deep slumber. She opened her eyes lazily to see the beautiful sight of her husband sleeping like a kid looking peaceful and innocent. She tried to get up but was unsuccessful as she was captured by Omkara's heavy frame. His arms holding her tightly and a leg lazily thrown on her both legs half of his body is covering her frame, leaving only her face to be visible.

Gauri tried to get out of his hold only to  disturb his sleep.

"Gauri, don't move sleep." Omkara mumbled in his sleep and pushed her head into his crook of neck holding his hand behind her neck, completely covering her frame.

Gauri sighed giving up and began to think how her life has changed since she met and fell in love with certain long haired guy, who is now her husband. Breathing in the scent of her husband, she moved her head a little bit back to see his face. Lifting her hand she began to trace his face. She started tracing her finger from his forehead to his nose and then to his lips when Omkara kissed her finger.

"You are awake!" Gauri said.

"Yes Jaan, how can I sleep when my wife is in romantic mood." Omkara said smiling.

"I was just playing that's it, nothing romantic. " Gauri said.

"Why deny the obvious. Now come on give me my Good Morning kiss. " Omkara said pulling Gauri.

"Besharam chirota, started early in the morning. Leave me I have works." Gauri wriggled in his arms.

"Give me my morning kiss and you are free to go." Omkara said.

"Fine." Gauri said knowing well about her stubborn husband and kissed him on his cheek.

"Good Morning Omkaraji. Now leave me." Gauri said.

"Let me also wish you Good Morning Wifey. " Omkara said looking at her lips.

"No... I have to go down. " Gauri started to get up but Omkara tossed her making her back hit the bed and hovered over her.

"Where are you going without me wishing Good Morning to you properly. " Omkara said holding her hands above her head.

"Omkaraji, leave me na. I have to go. " Gauri requested.

"Let me get my kiss first. " Omkara said and lowered his head to kiss her lips.

Gauri closed her eyes with the proximity.

"O...." Rudra said opening the door, "Ohhh....sorry" He said closing his eyes turning around.

Gauri pushed Omkara aside embarrassed and ran away into the washroom.

"Duffer, can't you knock. " Omkara said smacking Rudra's head.

"Can't You lock. " Rudra said.

"I can't lock, it's broken. " Omkara said pointing towards the broken lock.

"What happened to this lock?  Did any burglers tried to get inside or what?  I am going to ask Khanna about this? " Rudra said examining the lock.

"Relax, It's me who broke the lock. " Omkara said smiling sheepishly.

"Wow O, you changed a lot bro, from breaking things to breaking locks. Great improvement. " Rudra said patting his back.

"Shut Up and ask Khanna to get someone to fix this. " Omkara said pushing Rudra outside.

He sat on the bed and saw Gauri coming outside of the bathroom dressed in a white chudidhar suit. He went and wrapped his hands around her.

"Omkaraji, leave me. I had enough embarrassment for the day. " Gauri said pushing Omkara.

"I happens kabhi kabhi. Don't think about it. " Omkara said placing his hands on her hands. "I will go and shower so that we can go down for the breakfast." Omkara said and moved inside the bathroom.

Later when Omkara and Gauri came down for the breakfast, the family members are already giving them teasing glances.

"Good Morning Om and Gauri. " Anika said.

"Good Morning Bhabhi/Bhoujai. " They wished.

"Arrey waah, you both are looking khidkithod today. " Anika said.

"Khidkithod kya Bhabhi, kal raat toh darwaazathod bhi lag raha hai. Don't know what else he is going to break." Rudra said making Gauri and Omkara go red.

"If you don't stop then the next thing I gonna break is your bones. " Omkara said seriously making Rudra shut up.

"Omkara, we booked tickets for you and Gauri to visit Paris. Did you planned to go anywhere else? " Shivaay said.

"Thank you Shivaay, I didn't planned anything but Paris is fine. " Omkara said smiling.

"Okay then. I will confirm the tickets for tomorrow flight. " Shivaay said.

After breakfast Kali and Svetlana along with Richa and Sahil left for Bareilly after bidding good bye for everyone.

"Are you ready to go for Paris tomorrow? " Omkara asked back hugging Gauri when they entered their room.

"Yes, I always dreamed of visiting Eiffel tower. " Gauri said.

"I will show you all the places in Paris. But in return you are going to pay me all the kisses you are indebted to me with interest. Get ready Chiraiya. " Omkara said kissing her cheek and left the room leaving a blushing Gauri behind.

Precap: Rikara in paris 🗼