Chapter 57

Later that night, Anika and Gauri took dinner for Ishaana to her room since she was not feeling good with certain smells and they thought it would be good for her to have her meals in her room till she decides to say about her pregnancy to the family members.

"Hey Ishaana, how are you doing now? " Gauri chirped as she entered the room carrying the food tray.

"We both are doing good." Ishaana said gesturing towards her belly.

"That's great, here have this food and don't forget to take tablets." Anika said placing the tray in front of Ishaana.

"Thank you guys for taking care of me." Ishaana said smiling.

"Don't mention, Ishaana. We can do this for you and our cute little nephew/niece." Gauri said cheerfully.

"Bhoujai, I think we should inform our family members about Ishaana's pregnancy." Gauri said once they came out of the room.

"Yes but it's not our position to say it. But it won't hidden for long since Ishaana's morning sickness and her intolerance to certain smells was getting terrible." Anika expressed her concern.

"We will talk about this matter tomorrow." Gauri said to Anika.

"Talk about what? " Omkara asked coming towards them.

"Ah.. Ta.. Talk about the review of the new movie? " Gauri said smiling nervously.

"Yes, yes... We will talk about it tomorrow, it's getting late and I feeling sleepy." Anika said faking a yawn, "Good Night, Gauri and Omkara." Anika said and ran away.

"Shall we go and sleep now? It's getting late and I have college tomorrow." Gauri said walked away hurriedly towards their room.

Omkara and Gauri was laying on their bed cuddling each other.

"Gauri, do you want to say anything to me? " Omkara asked running his hand through her hairs.

"No, nothing that I know about." Gauri said looking everywhere but him.

"You sure? " Omkara asked looking down at her as he balanced his head with his elbow on the bed.

"Yup, now sleep. I am feeling sleepy." Gauri said covering face with duvet and pretending to sleep.

"Good night Jaan." Omkara said laying down.

"Good night, Omkara ji." Gauri said wrapping her arms around his waist snuggling.

Omkara woke up in the middle of the night and found Gauri sleeping soundly beside him wrapping her arms around his waist. He slowly detached himself from her and carefully got down the bed and walked towards the balcony of the room.

"I know you are hiding things from me Chiraiyya but You forgot your husband is a smart guy. I already know your little secret you have been trying so hard to hide from me." Omkara said looking at Gauri, who was sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Omkara began to remember the events happened earlier that day.

Flash back:

"Where did my Chiraiyya gone? " Omkara mumbled to himself and continued searching for Gauri.

"_______pregnancy." Gauri said and Omkara stopped in his tracks listening to Gauri's voice.

"Pregnant?! Who's pregnant?" Omkara thought hiding behind the wall listening their conversation.

"I hope everything settles down soon." Anika said hopefully.

"Everything what? "

"I don't know, Bhoujai, Didn't you heard what Ishaana said about the baby's father leaving the house as soon as he heard about the pregnancy?" Gauri said.

"Ishaana's pregnant and Baby's father left!! O god! "

"I think he was afraid about being a father in such a young age."

"Coward."

"May be, but he should have at least stood by her side, I mean she's the one who was carrying the child."

"Poor Ishaana."

"I don't know, how Shivaay's gonna react once he gets to know that He was going to become Badepapa." Anika said sitting down on the bed.

"Shivaay's becoming badepapa?"

"He will be happy for sure but at the same time they are going to be upset knowing their brother did something like this." Gauri said.

"God, this is becoming complicated."

"Let's not tell this matter to anyone at least until Ishaana decided to say." Anika said and Gauri agreed.

"You can't hide anything from me Chiraiyya." Omkara thought and walked a few steps behind and called Gauri pretending like he didn't heard anything.

Flash back ends.

"I know you are hiding this matter from me, since you don't want to upset me, Gauri." Omkara said looking at Gauri.

"But, I already know the secret and I am feeling shame about my brother's behaviour about ditching a pregnant woman and Running away like a coward." Omkara thought sadly.

"I never thought Rudra to be so irresponsible."

"I should have guessed something's wrong when I saw Ishaana running into her room crying and Rudra packing his luggages and going for a vacation suddenly." Omkara thought remembering the incidents from the morning.

"How can he do that to Ishaana and what about Bhavya? Does Bhavya knows about this? I know Rudy used to have a crush on Ishaana in our childhood but later I thought he got over that and was now in love with Bhavya. Poor Bhavya." He worried.

"I have to speak about this matter but since Ishaana's not ready to share I will wait till she says the news herself. And then I will take appropriate action to make Rudra realize his responsibilities. I know it will be a shock to our family but what can we do. Seems like it's Oberoi's parampara that younger one becomes father first." Omkara mumbled to himself.

"Right now your little secret you are trying so hard to hide from me will be safe with me Chiraiyya and I will act oblivious till you decides to tell me yourself." Omkara said to Gauri's sleeping form and layed on his bed looking at ceiling.