Chapter 73

"Omkaraji, I am ecstatic today, I never thought I will step inside a college but look at me now, holding this certificate of graduation. It's all because of you." Gauri said hugging Omkara once they came back from the graduation ceremony, "Thank you for coming into my life."

"I am the one, who should be Thanking you, Gauri. If not you I don't know what would have happened to me. I am so glad that your dreams are getting fulfilled. Please don't cry baby." He said as he kissed her tears away.

"O... " Rudra banged on their door making them jump apart.

"Here comes the enemy of my romance." Omkara muttered while Gauri went to open the door.

"Bhabhi... " Rudra jumped and stopped looking at Gauri's tear stained face. "You were crying? O what did you do to my Bhabhi?" Rudra questioned in a accused tone.

"I will never make her cry, she's crying because she graduated." Om rolled his eyes.

"Is it true? " Rudra asked wide eye looking at Gauri.

Gauri nodded in yes.

"Oh Bhabhi, you are being silly, I failed my boards twice and never did I cry once and here you are crying because you graduated." Rudra said as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Shut up, Rudra."

"That dialogue is getting old, O, get updated." Rudra said and turned towards Gauri, "Anyways I am here to speak about Mom's birthday party plans."

"Didn't we decided that we are throwing a surprise party on Maa's birthday?" Gauri whisper asked Rudra.

"Yes, we did but in order to keep it as a surprise someone should take her out when we decorate the home right?" Rudra whispered back.

"I am supervising food section, I can't go." Gauri said.

"I should go to pick up cake and stuff." Rudra said.

"Anika di is looking after the decorations, Shivaay bhaiyya was handling the guests. "

"That leaves O." Rudra whispers glancing at a curious looking Omkara from the corner of his eye.

"Do you think he will accept?'

" You convince him."

"I.. "

"Come on, Bhabhi, you can do it." Rudra gave a pat and walked out.

Gauri turned towards Omkara smiling cutely.

"I am not going, don't even try." Omkara said without looking up from his mobile.

"Omkaraji... " Gauri requested.

"No.. "

"Why?"

"The last time I went to mall with Mom, I suffered from body pains carrying all the bags and upar se I had to smile and talk for an hour with the bunch of mom's friends who we  accidentally bumped into." Omkara huffed.

"Please na, Omkaraji. It's all worth the smile and surprise we see in Maa's face." Gauri coaxed.

"Fine, but if I were to speak with any of those aunties and NGO ladies then I am coming straight to home. I can't spend my entire day listening those gossips."

"Okay deal, thank you." Gauri pecked Omkara's nose and ran away to share the news with Rudra.

"Why the home is so quiet?" Jhanvi asked as she stepped inside the Oberoi Mansion.

"I don't know, Let's go and find out Mom." Omkara said as he walked Jhanvi inside.

As soon as they entered the people jumped out singing happy birthday song while Jhanvi stood surprised.