Chapter 49

Omkara was worried thinking about Gauri as she didn't called him since yesterday. He tried calling Richa only to know her mobile was switched off. The whole night Omkara spent restless thinking about Gauri.

"Hello Omkaraji." Gauri said as she called Omkara as soon as she found signal in her mobile.

"Yes." The response came curtly from the other side.

"You are angry on me? " Gauri asked the obvious.

"Hmm." He hmmed.

"Aww... What made my baby so grumpy? " Gauri cooed.

"You are asking me why? You left me alone keeping a condition not to follow you and then you don't even have time to speak with your husband! You don't even care about me." Omkara grumbled.

"Omkaraji, there's no network in here." Gauri reasoned.

"You didn't even got time to call me when you were out in the town while shopping? I was waiting for your call like a mad man."

"I was busy helping, Richa with her shopping." Gauri said softly.

"Fine, I have to go. I got work, bye." Omkara said and disconnected the call even before Gauri can respond.

"Grumpy baby." Gauri mumbled looking at her mobile, she know very well about Omkara's short temper and how he will eventually come around her like a lost puppy after he cools down.

Gauri was holding her clothes thinking about Omkara, it's been 5 minutes since she had her incomplete conversation with her Jatadhari.

Hud hud Dabang... Dabang... Dabang...Her mobile rang loudly breaking her thoughts. A wide smile crept on Gauri's face looking at the caller ID.

"Hmm... Did you got cooled down? " Gauri asked laying on the bed on her stomach.

"Sorry, I missed you." Omkara's apologetic voice came from the other end.

"I am sorry too, I should have called you in between but you know right marriage means we will have so many works. And that too bridal shopping! " Gauri huffed.

"But every minute I missed you." Gauri said honestly.

Omkara and Gauri spoke with each other about their day and ended their conversation with a promise of calling each other whenever they gets time.

It's been three days since Gauri arrived to Bareilly leaving her husband. Even though they are being in touch regularly with Phone calls and FaceTime still the void being physically away from each other was troubling them.

"Achooo... " Gauri sneezed entering Richa's home.

"God bless you." Svetlana said walking behind Gauri along with Richa.

"I told you to wait till the rain stops but no The Great Gauri Sharma wants to enjoy the rain now see you caught cold." Richa scolded Gauri.

"Richa please, waise bhi Omkara ji won't let me enjoy the rain in Mumbai at least let me have fun in rain here." Gauri said between her sneezes making Richa roll her eyes.

"Finally, the bridal shopping has finished." Richa said slumping in the sofa.

"Yes, now just we have to give clothes for stitching." Gauri said sitting beside Richa brawling her nose in tissue papers.

"I am going to design your dress and make sure that the tailor stitches accordingly." Svetlana said excited.

"Okay, we can go to Sultan bhai's tailor shop tomorrow." Richa said.

"So, what are our next plans? " Svetlana asked.

"Umm... Since the bridal shopping and everything's almost completed, I was thinking to go back to Mumbai." Gauri said softly.

"What?!" Richa shouted, "Gauri, you promised to spend a week with me. " She said glaring at Gauri.

"Richa, I know I promised but you know I started me college and I have a lot of assignment to complete and submit next week. So, I have to go." Gauri said carefully.

"Oh Gauri, Why lying about assignment, we all know you are missing your husband. Hein na Richa? " Svetlana teased wrapping her arm around Richa's shoulders.

"It's not like that Bhabhi, I really have assignment's to complete." Gauri said trying hard to cover her red face.

"Fine, fine... I don't want the sin of separating two lovers. " Richa said, "You can go to Mumbai with a promise that you will come toy marriage before a week and spend time with me."

"Thank you Richa, I will surely come and spend time with you before your marriage, it's a promise." Gauri said cheerfully.

"And this time get your husband along with you. We all know you can't stay away from him." Svetlana teased.

"Aren't you going to to tell Omkara bhaiyya about your arrival tomorrow? " Richa asked.

"No, I want to surprise him." Gauri said smiling.

"Okay guys, now let's go and enjoy our day before Gauri returns to Mumbai." Richa announced.

"Ha Richa, I am fine." Gauri said to Richa as she boarded the train to Mumbai.

"Gauri, don't forget to take your medicines. I am afraid how Omkara bhaiyya's gonna react when he get's to  know you are having fever." Richa said biting her nails.

"Richa, you are worrying in vain. I will take my medicines and I will be fine by the time I reach Mumbai." Gauri assured.

"I hope so, if the fever doesn't get down then I am sure Omkara bhaiyya won't send you Bareilly next time alone." Richa joked making Gauri roll her eyes.

"I will be fine and I will call you when I reach Mumbai."

"Okay, Did you informed anyone in your home to pick you up from the station? " Richa asked.

"Didn't I told you, I am going to surprise Omkaraji? " Gauri said.

"Gauri, you are not feeling well and it's not good for you to take the risk of traveling in Public transport that too with all those heavy luggage. You are looking weak." Svetlana spoke as she came near Gauri's seat after buying water bottle for Gauri.

"Bhabhi... " Gauri started but was cut off by Svetlana.

"Gauri, either you are going to ask anyone from your family to pick you up from the station or I am going to tell Omkara about your arrival." Svetlana said strictly.

"Fine, I will ask Khanna ji to send me the car." Gauri said pouting.

"That's like a good girl." Svetlana smiled.

"Happy Journey, Gauri." Svetlana and Richa waved their hands as the train started to leave the station.

"Omkara ji, I am coming! " Gauri smiled looking at Omkara's picture in her mobile.

Hey Guys... Check out my new story on Rikara, THE ONE... I Love.