Chapter 52

"Sleep, Gauri. I don't want to fight with you now." Omkara said walking away from the bed but Gauri reached him quickly and pulled him back tugging his wrist.

The sudden movement made Omkara loss his balance and land on the bed on his back.

"Why are you being angry on me?" Gauri asked pushing Omkara down as he tried to get up.

"Gauri, let me go."

"No, tell me, is it wrong to give a surprise to my husband? " Gauri asked.

"No, it wasn't wrong but you trying to give surprise to me without informing me about your high fever and then fainting in my arms, scaring me was wrong. Do you know how scared I was." Omkara huffed.

"Sorry na, Omkaraji. See now I am fit and strong, I just thought of surprising you by coming home early. You know I even convinced Richa to let me go even though she was sad. I came here for you and see you are giving me silent treatment." Gauri said pouting.

"I am Sorry, please forgive me." Gauri said holding her ears making Omkara smile.

"Come here." He said pulling her into his arms." You know very well about how to convince me." He said pinching her nose.

"Does that mean you forgave me? " Gauri asked happily.

"Hmm... " Omkara acted like he was thinking making Gauri whine.

"I will forgive you a little but you have to take your medicines and food correctly without making excuses only then I will forgive you fully." Omkara said looking at Gauri.

"Fine." Gauri huffed making Omkara laugh and hug her tight.

Gauri wrapped her arms around Omkara's waist laying beside him.

"I missed you and the feel of holding you in my arms." Omkara said inhaling her soothing feminine scent.

"I missed you too." Gauri said burying her head in his chest.

"Thank you for coming back early, I would have gone crazy if I had spent one more day without you." Omkara said resting his cheek on the top of her head running his hand, up and down her arm.

"I can't stay away from you." Gauri said looking up at Omkara.

"I know." He said smiling.

"I Love you." Gauri said looking up at Omkara.

"I love you more." Omkara said capturing her lips with his, kissing her deeply and passionately to which Gauri gladly reciprocated.

"I can go forward but I don't want to strain you since you are having fever now." Omkara said after breaking the kiss making Gauri blush. "Now sleep. "

"Omkara ji, my fever got down and I am strong, please let me go out of this room, I am feeling bored sitting in this room always." Gauri said.

"No, you are still weak, take rest and eat food. I won't allow you to go anywhere till I feel that you are fit and strong." Omkara said strictly.

"Omkara ji, please... My college's gonna start in two days and I have assignments to complete."

"You still have two days, means 48 hours. You can do your assignments leisurely, now take rest without taking tension." Omkara said cupping her eyes with his hand.

"Omkara ji. " Gauri said pushing away his hand.

"What Jaan?" Omkara said pulling Gauri towards him.

"I need Shivaay Bhaiyya's help to complete my business assignments. Since Shivaay bhaiyya will be busy I will go and get him help me with my assignments, Rudy bhaiyya told me bade Bhaiyya's free today." Gauri said trying to get away from Omkara.

"Jaan, I will talk with Shivaay and will ask him to help you tomorrow. I am sure he doesn't have any plans for next two days moreover it's weekend from tomorrow,so no need to worry. Now sleep." Omkara said placing Gauri's head on his chest and patting her to sleep.

Next day:

"Where are you going?" Omkara asked getting up from his bed as he saw Gauri tip toeing towards the door.

"Hehe.. You woke up." Gauri said smiling sheepishly.

"Yes and where are you going when I strictly asked you take rest without stepping out of this room." Omkara said walking towards Gauri.

"Omkaraji, please.. "

"No, I don't want to hear anything. Now go and sit while go and get breakfast for you." He said strictly.

"What will happen if I go down? It's not like I am escaping from you. Why are you being so stubborn? Are you hiding your girlfriend down stairs or what? " Gauri asked annoyed.

"First of all, you are the only girl in my life and secondly if I let you out of this room, you will start running around the home trying to do all works tiring yourself. Now go and watch TV, I will go get you food." Omkara said walking out of the room.

"Nandi." Gauri shouted behind Omkara, who gave her a deaf ear.

After a lot of coercion and blackmail, Omkara finally allowed Gauri to go out of their room to have dinner with the family.

"Gauri Bhabhi, I missed you." Rudra said giving a bear hug to Gauri making her stumble.

"You saw her just before 3 hours, Rudra. Did you forgot all those complaints and comments you both made on me later this afternoon?" Omkara asked pulling Rudra away from Gauri.

"So what? I missed my Bhabhi in these three hours." Rudra said making Omkara roll his eyes.

"Come Bhabhi, finally your Nandi has let you out, we will enjoy having dinner, I brought a tub of chocolate ice cream for you." He said cheerfully.

"Thank you, Rudy Bhaiyya, I got vexed  drinking that soup." Gauri said cheerfully.

"I know Bhabhi, come let's dig into the ice cream." He said trying to pull Gauri with him.

"Idiot, don't spoil her, her fever just got down" Omkara whacked on Rudra's head pulling Gauri behind him.

"And you, I let you out doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, I will be observing you. No ice cream for you." Omkara said strictly making Rudra and Gauri frown annoyed.

"Anika Bhabhi, where's Shivaay Bhaiyya, he didn't came down for dinner? " Gauri asked munching on her food.

"Shivaay's not at home." Anika said.

"He would have gone to office to sort out files." Omkara said assuring Gauri.

"No, Omkara, Shivaay went to Italy to attend a meeting with client." Anika said making Gauri glare at Omkara.

"Haha... He will return tonight right, Bhabhi." Omkara asked Anika smiling nervously as he felt a heated glare of his chiraiyya.

"He went to finalize the deal with that business man, Geometry." Anika said.

"Bhabhi his name's Dimitri not Geometry." Rudra corrected.

"Haa wahi, He won't be returning till Wednesday." Anika said making Gauri narrow her eyes at Omkara.

"Hello, Mishra. Ha.. Ha... I am coming to studio in 5 minutes. What... Okay.. Okay... " Omkara said talking in his phone.

"I have a meeting with client, I have to go now." Omkara said running towards the exit.

"Omkaraji." Gauri called making him turn back.

"Gauri,don't stop me I have to hurry, client's waiting." Omkara said nervously.

"You are going to meet your client wearing that? " Gauri said crossing her hands in front pointing towards the direction of Omkara, who was wearing knee length shorts and T-shirt.

"I...I don't have time." Omkara said trying to escape.

"I will speak with Mishra ji, come, let me help you get ready for your meeting." Gauri said.

"Gauri... "

"Come na, Omkaraji.. " Gauri said sweetly but sternly making Omkara gulp and follow behind Gauri timidly.