Chapter 32

"Kali Thakur. " Gauri said frozen in her steps.

"What you thought Chiraiyya, you will run away from the marriage and I will let you live happily? " Kali said.

"Wha..What do you want now? " Gauri asked panic stricken.

"You. I want you Chiraiyya." Kali said in his rough voice holding her hand.

"No, please leave me. I don't want to come with you. " Gauri said trying to release her hand from Kali's grip.

"You are going with me. " Kali said and ordered his men to get Gauri into the vehicle.

Kali Thakur's men dragged Gauri into their vehicle and drove her away. While Gauri was crying and struggling hard to escape.

Robin, who was watching this scene hiding behind the pillar immediately called Omkara and informed him about Kali kidnapping Gauri.

Omkara drove home like mad and called ShivRu to inform the same.

"Omkara, please be calm. We will find Gauri. " Shivaay said calming Omkara.

"Who can I be calm Shivaay, it's my fault I should not have left her alone. I won't forgive myself if anything happens to her. " Omkara said running his hands in his hair.

"Om bhaiyya, I asked our department to trace Gauri bhabhi's location. We will find it soon." Bhavya said.

"Yes, Omkara even I spoke with commissioner to look into this matter." Shivaay said.

"Once I find the person, who kidnapped my devrani I will beat him with my chameli that his skin will be torn. " Anika said angrily.

"Why is this happening to me, life has given me a chance to be happy and when everything is perfect, Gauri got kidnapped. Don't I have a right to be happy. " Omkara cried banging his fists on the wall.

"O, please control yourself. Nothing will happen to Gauri bhabhi. We will find her soon. " Rudra consoled Omkara.

"Bhaiyya location got traced. They are in a old mansion in outskirts of the city." Bhavya said showing the map to Omkara.

"I am going there to get my Gauri. " Omkara said standing from his seat.

"Bhaiyya our team is going for rescue already. " Bhavya said.

"Even then I have to go there to see my Gauri. " Omkara said moving towards the exit.

"Omkara wait we both will also come with you." Shivaay said and moved towards Omkara with Rudra.

"O, let me drive. You are not in a position to drive. " Rudra said and went to get his car.

Later ShivOmRu began to go towards the location Bhavya shared to them in Rudra's car.

Kali Thakur brought Gauri to the mansion in outskirts and pushed her on the ground.

"You ran away from the marriage and now getting ready to marry someone else. Do you think I will accept my defeat so easily. " Kali said holding Gauri face between his fingers.

"Please, let me go. " Gauri pleaded.

"I am not letting you go anywhere. From now your place is beside me Chiraiyya, we are going to get married now." Kali said and asked his men to arrange for the marriage.

He asked a few women to get ready Gauri.

"Rudra, drive fast. We have to reach there soon. " Omkara said.

"I am driving in high speed O, please be calm. " Rudra said.

"Yes, Omkara. Everything will be alright, Gauri will be safe. " Shivaay said.