Chapter 37

Next day morning everyone is busy in marriage works as it is the day of Rikara's marriage.

Girls got Gauri ready and she was the beautiful bride decked up in her red color lehenga and diamond jewelry, Omkara's waist chain adding beauty to it. Everyone went down to see marriage works leaving Gauri alone in her room, when Jhanvi and Tej came inside the room.

"Gauri, We came to see, whether you got ready or not and you are looking very beautiful. " Jhanvi said applying black dot.

"Thank you Maa. " Gauri said and looked at Tej. Even though she has been living in OM from a few days she didn't really had a proper conversation with Tej considering that he was always away from the home busy in his business meetings.

"Ermm... Hello Gauri. " Tej said.

"Namasthe..." Gauri said.

"I am happy that you came into Omkara's life, I had been cruel with him but seeing him laughing again is making me happy. I wish you both to be like this always. " He said keeping his hand on Gauri's head.

Gauri smiled.

"Gauri, I know we didn't had a proper conversation till now and you might be thinking I am still angry with Omkara. But the truth is I am regretting everything I had done with him for my own selfish motives and I am proud that he chose for himself to become an artist, I appreciate you for guiding him and being on his side, when no one was. I always wanted to see him happy, that's why I opted some selfish ways because of which my son hates me now, I wish I could undo all the things I did so that I can have a normal relationship with my son. " Tej said the last part with sadness.

"Don't be sad, One day he will accept you and will love you just as you are wishing." Gauri said softly.

"I wish everything to be normal. " Tej sighed.

"Everything will be normal. Omkaraji can't be angry on anyone for more time. He just needs some time to forget everything. " Gauri said.

Tej smiled.

"Now we are getting late, we have to go down to the alter. " Jhanvi said.

"Wait... I got some gift for Gauri. " Tej said taking out a box from his coat pocket.

Jhanvi and Gauri looked at him.

Tej opened the box and took out a beautiful bracelet that has "Papa's Princess" engraved on it.

"I brought this when Jhanvi was pregnant with Rudra. I thought it's going to be a girl. But Rudra was born so I kept it with me. Now that I got a daughter in the form of you. I think you deserve this. " Tej said and tied the bracelet around Gauri's wrist.

Gauri was over Whelmed and hugged Tej.

"Thank you Papa. " Gauri said between her tears.

"Don't cry... I don't want to see my daughter crying on the special day of her life. " Tej said wiping her tears.

Jhanvi was happy seeing them and hugged Gauri.

"Now come let's go. " Jhanvi said and both Jhanvi and Tej walked Gauri down towards the alter.

Omkara was waiting in the alter impatiently for his bride.

When he saw her coming towards him in her red bridal lehenga with his parents, he was awestruck drowning in her heavenly beauty. Her designer bridal lehenga was perfect fit for her hugging her curves and the netted dupatta unsuccessful covering her milky waist which is adorned with his waist chain was making him drool. He was checking her out and she was feeling shy under his gaze.