Chapter 18

Poolside of Omkara's Mansion:

ShivOm are sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs dipped in the water as Rudy went to kitchen get some snacks for them.

"So, Omkara.. Since you both confessed your feelings to eachother,When are you both planning to get married. "

"Not yet thought of the marriage thing shivaay. I didn't even proposed her properly. First of all I have to propose her properly and then only I can ask her to marry me."

"Are you planning to tell our family about you both. " Asked Shivaay.

"No Shivaay... Only now I am feeling happy again and I don't want all the drama and negativity from Mr. Oberoi by telling them about us. May be I will tell them once we both are ready to face them because now it's not only about me it is about Gauri also as she also has to face Mr. Oberoi."

"Okay.. Omkara do whatever you feel right. Until you are happy I don't have any problem. And I am happy to see the Older version of you. " Said Shivaay hugging Om.

"Thank you Shivaay for being there for me always. " Said Omkara reciprocating the hug.

"Arrey... A Obro moment without me..." Said Rudy who has entered with a bowl full of chips.

Shivaay and Om extended there hands towards him inviting him to join the hug. And they three shared a hug.

In kitchen:

Gauri was preparing food while Anika is helping her.

"Arrey waah Gauri.. You really cook very delicious. And this Aloo puri is the best one I ate till date and it's better than Champaklal's one. " Said Anika taking a bite from the Aloo puri Gauri has prepared.

"Thank you Bhoujai..." Said Gauri

"You know this Billuji na he will never allow me to have Aloo puri and Pani puri. I love to eat them from Champaklal's shop but he forbids me saying it's unhygienic. " Said Anika in a complaining tone.

"Arrey Bhoujai you have to taste our Bareilly ki Sarma ji K shop ka Panipuri it's the best one. "

"Now that I found a devraani like you. No one can stop me we both will eat all the street food. "

Soon Gauri finished preparing the lunch and Both Anika and Gauri set them on dining table.

Everyone sat to have their Lunch.

"Wow.. Gauri Bhabhi... This Aloo puri is so yummy... "Said Rudy stuffing aloo puri in his mouth.

" Yes Gauri.. Even this Dal-Chawal is very delicious. " Said Shivaay.

"Thank you Rudy bhaiya and Bade bhaiya. "

"Omkara don't you have anything to say about the food. " Asked Anika.

"Bhabhi you are eating this today so you are praising but I am eating it daily and praising her daily that now I don't have words to say to her. " Said Omkara honestly.

"Anyways Gauri the food is delicious like everyday. " Said Omkara making Gauri blush.

"Okay Guys... Since we are here together let us hangout to night. " Said Shivaay and everyone agreed.

Later in the evening everyone went out for shopping and enjoyed their time together and planned to have lunch at the famous 7 star restaurant.

They ordered food and was talking about the day when they heard some commutation in the restaurant. So they decided to ask the waiter about the matter.

"What is all that commutation about." Asked Shivaay.

"Sir, Salman Khan came to our restaurant as his movie shooting is going on near by. " Said Waiter.

"Salman khan!!!!! " Squealed Gauri suddenly making Omkara jump from his seat.

"Gauri, you gave me a mini heart attack with your sudden shouting. " Said Omkara holding his chest.

"Sorry," Gauri apologized and said " Salman Khan is here... You believe it my favorite actor is here... omg... " Gauri said excitedly.

"Yeah, he is here so what. " Omkara said bemused.

"What so what!! Salman Khan is here in the same place as I am and I can't miss this opportunity at least I should take a selfie with him. " Said Gauri beaming in excitement.

"What??  No way... You see there are lot of people and I can't let you go there and have a selfie with him in that crowd." Asked Omkara.

"That is fun and adventurous you see, going in that crowd and having a selfie with Salman Khan." Said Gauri dreaming about Salman Khan while Omkara looked at her unbelievably.

"Bhabhi... If you keep on answering to his questions, we will miss Salman Khan. Leave this boring man and come with your ever enthusiastic and cool devar Rudy, we will go have a selfie with Salman Khan. " Said Rudy praising himself.

"Shut-up Rudra.And Gauri you are not going anywhere I won't let you go in that crowd." said Omkara in a strict tone making Gauri pout.

"Don't be a spoil sport Omkara. If I am not this tired from shopping I would have joined Gauri to have selfie with Salman khan.  Let them Go. " Said Anika.

"I am going to have selfie that's it. You stay here. you will never understand the fun out there, you are boring man who had became old before age not enjoying life. Rudy bhaiyya come we will go. " Said Gauri standing from her seat.

Shivaay was a silent spectator smiling at their conversation.

"Chalo Bhabhi this guy is selfish he won't enjoy and also won't let others enjoy. " Said Rudy joining Gauri.

"Arrey... Wait you both are kids let me also come with you. " Said Omkara running behind RuRi, who was jumping and running excitedly to see Salman Khan.

Shivaay was smiling silently and Anika just shaked her head looking at their antics.

"Aap ko toh bohot hasi aa raha hai. What is that joke that you are smiling to yourself all these while let me also know " Asked Anika once OmRuRi left the table.

"You know Anika, Among the three of us people may think Om is the silent and calm going guy. But in fact he is the most naughty guy among us. "

" Om.. And Naughty I don't think they go in same sentence. " Said Anika.

"It's because of the situations he became like that.  And now after all these years I am getting the glimpses of Old Om." Said Shivaay looking at OmRuRi who was now having selfie with Salman.

"Once Om asked badepapa to spend time with him but badepapa refused  as he has meeting but our Om soaked all his clothes in swimming pool not leaving a shirt to wear and badepapa had to stay in home cancelling his meeting. " Said Shivaay remembering their childhood days.

"O bete ki... I thought Om is silent guy but yeh toh chupa rustam hai. " Said Anika laughing.

Soon OmRuRi joined them after having selfie with Salman Khan.

"Bhoujai... See I got a selfie... " Gauri showed her selfie with Salman Khan to Anika.

"Wow... Gauri ek dum khidkithod selfie hai... " Said Anika.

"Bhoujai... Salman Khan is very nice guy. He said I am cute and you know he looking even more handsome in reality than in movies. " Gauri starting praising Salman Khan much to Omkara's displeasure.

The girls began to talk about their favorite actors and Rudy to joined them. ShivOm sat there holding their heads until waiter arrived with there food to divert their topic to food. To which ShivOm thanked God in their mind.

They had food and drove back to the mansion.