Chapter 45

Everyone went to drop Gauri at college.

"Gauri Bhabhi, All the Best. If anyone tried to misbehave with you just tell me. I will scare them off with my muscles." Rudra said giving Gauri a hug standing in front of the college.

"Gauri, we spoke everything with the principal, don't worry about anything. All the best." Jhanvi and Tej said.

"All the best, Gauri." Shivaay said giving her a brotherly hug. "I asked one of our security guards to stay near by to you, if you have any problem they will take care."

"If anyone tries to everyone tease my devrani then I will break their bones." Anika said.

"Yes, Anika and I will do their O My Mata." Pinky said fist bumping with Anika.

They all laughed and gave best wishes to Gauri. Making her laugh and trying to ease her tension. Unknown to them two pairs of eyes were watching them.

"Sir, we should go before they notices us."

"No, Let us stay here and watch them."

"Okay Omkara sir." Khanna said.

"I wish no husband in this earth faces the same problem as me. Hell, never in my dreams did I think of a day like where I have to watch my own wife hiding behind the bushes like this." Omkara said peeping through the bushes.

"I too never thought that one day I will stalk ladies hiding behind bushes." Khanna said earning a glare from Omkara.

"Look, they are leaving." Khanna said trying to skip the topic.

Everyone left after bidding bye to Gauri. And Gauri was walking nervously towards the college. When Omkara pulled her to aside holding her wrist making her shriek.

"Shh... Gauri it's me." Omkara said looking around to see if anyone's seeing them.

"Omkaraji___ what are you doing here?" Gauri asked shocked.

"I came to see you off on the first day of your college." Omkara said rubbing his neck.

"Didn't everyone told you to stay at home? " Gauri asked crossing her hands while narrowing her eyes.

"They did but I forgot to wish you luck so I came to wish you."

"You already wished me in our room." Gauri said raising a brow while Omkara stood in front of her trying to find excuses.

"Well...I want to be here to see you when you are going to take a big step in your life." Omkara said honestly.

"But Omkaraji, people here thinks I am still unmarried and you being here will give raise to questions. What will I say if anyone asks who you are to me ha? " Gauri tried to explain to Omkara.

"Tell them I am your boyfriend." Omkara said casually.

"Boyfriend! " Gauri laughed.

"Don't laugh, with all those struggles I am going through to meet you hiding from my own parents. I am feeling like a teenager who goes to meet his girlfriend secretly." Omkara said.

"You are cute." Gauri laughed pulling Omkara's dimple cheeks. "But you are too old to be my boyfriend."

"What?! I am not old." Omkara almost shouted feeling offended.

"Yes, you are." Gauri said hiding her smile seeing Omkara's reaction.

"I am not old. I can prove that to you even now girls will throw themselves on me. If you want I can prove you wrong by making any girl fall for me now at this moment." Omkara said.

Even though Gauri knows Omkara os sinfully handsome and has a charm to make the girls drool over him. She thought of teasing him.

"No need, I don't want the college girls land a complaint stating a oldman is eve teasing them." Gauri said.

"No. I will show you what I am capable of." Omkara said determined looking around for girls.

"Omkaraji__ Okay I accept that you are handsome and not old now leave I don't want any drama here." Gauri pleaded seeing Omkara's determination.

"No. I will prove you wrong today. You offended me." Omkara said.

"Accha, sorry. I was teasing you. Now please go before anyone sees us together." Gauri begged him but Omkara didn't listened.

"Look, there's the beautiful girl. And now I am going to make her fall for me." Omkara said pointing a long and slender looking girl in red dress making Gauri go green.

"Omkaraji___ you are seeing girls while I , your wife is still beside you? " Gauri asked with rage.

"It will be wrong if I see girls in your absence but I am seeing girls with you, I see any wrong there." Omkara said shrugging. "Now, I am going to make her fall for me, you see." Omkara said moving towards that girl.

"Omkaraji, Stop." Gauri said running behind him.

"Hey beautiful___" Omkara called making Gauri see green.

"Hey Handsome." The girl said eyeing Omkara like she is gonna eat him.

"Can I know where the principal's office is, Gorgeous." Omkara said with a wink making the girl blush.

"The first room on your right. I can guide you if you want." The girl said smiling.

"I can help myself as I don't want a beautiful girl like you to take strain." Omkara flirted with her while Gauri was throwing draggers at him with her eyes standing a few feet behind the girl.

"This is my number call me when you are free. I hope we can meet this weekend." The girl said flirting with Omkara.

"Sure, see you soon." Omkara said waving bye to the girl. While she flew a flying kiss in the direction of Omkara.

Omkara looked at the direction of Gauri smugly after the girl left.

"Dekha, she was asking me to go on a date with her. I have charms to make girls fall for me." Omkara said flashing the girl's number.

"Enough." Gauri said angrily. "You are such a shameless guy openly flirting with other girls in front of your wife." Gauri hissed.

"Hey, I didn't do anything. I just asked her for the directions for principal's room, she is the one who gave me her number, seeing how hot I am." Omkara said, " May be I should accept her invitation. See poor girl asked me to join her on this weekend."

"You are unbelievable." Gauri said tore the paper that has the girl's number.

"What have you done, Gauri." Omkara said making a disappointed face, "I didn't even saved her number."

"Enough, I accept that I was wrong to call you Old. I am sorry now go home without pulling stunts here." Gauri said chastising herself for teasing Omkara even after knowing very well about him.

"No, I am not going home." Omkara said, " I am having fun here, Looking at all those girls. Let me have some fun."

"Omkaraji, enough of your drama, go home. I am getting late for the college." Gauri said pushing him.

"No, I am not going home until I flat few more girls and show you how great your husband, sorry Boyfriend is." Omkara said winking.

"Omkaraji, please... " Gauri begged him helpless.

"No, I don't want you to doubt on my charms again." Omkara said looking around for another girl. "Look another girl... "

"Omkaraji, noo.... " Gauri tried to stopping him.

"Hey, you... " Omkara called.

"Omkaraji, no. " Gauri said trying to close him mouth and turning him to face her but Omkara freed himself.

"Will you go on a date with me? " Omkara asked turning his face back while Gauri was standing in front of him trying to cup his mouth.

"What the hell are you doing? " Gauri said angrily.

"Shit." Omkara muttered seeing the person, whom he has asked to go on date with him.