Chapter 39

Later at night after dinner Gauri and Richa were talking in Richa's room when Svetlana walked inside after knocking the door.

"What are you both doing? " Svetlana asked sitting on the bed beside Gauri.

"It's just about some random stuff, Bhabhi. " Richa said.

"Gauri, we are leaving for Bareilly tomorrow. " Svetlana said.

"Please stay for a few more days, Bhabhi." Gauri requested.

"I wish I can but Barfi has a few pending deals to sign and moreover Sahil has to go back to attend the school. " Svetlana said.

"I will miss you all. " Gauri said hugging Richa and Svetlana.

"We will miss you too. " They both said in unison.

"Gauri, if you ever face any problem, please do remember you are not alone. You have a Bhaiyya and Bhabhi, who are one call away from you. I am 100% sure that my brother will not let you face any problem but still remember you are not alone. " Svetlana said cupping Gauri's face with one hand.

"Thank you Bhabhi, those words means a lot to me. " Gauri said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Now don't cry. Don't worry about Sahil and Richa. We are there to take care of them. Be happy." Svetlana said.

Gauri, Svetlana and Richa started discussing about random girly stuff when they heard some loud voices.

"What is happening? " Svetlana asked.

"Don't know Bhabhi, something seems to be not right. " Gauri said panicking.

"Relax. Come let's go and figure out what it is. " Svetlana said walking outside the room with Gauri and Richa.

"I will kill you today... How dare you to do this to me. Aaahhh.... " A loud voice came.

"It's Omkaraji's voice. " Gauri said panicking.

"I will see the blood today, not a one person is going to be alive here after this. Galat aadmi se panga liya hai." Another voice came.

"It's Barfi's voice. " Svetlana said equally panicked.

"I hope everything is right. " Gauri said and began to run towards the direction of the voices.

Svetlana followed Gauri holding her heart.

Both of them came to halt before the room the voices are coming from and pushed open the door with force and was shocked seeing the scene in front of them.

"How dare you to attack me from the behind. " Omkara said slashing the video game joy stick while playing the game.

"I will kill all of them today. Blood is going to flow. " Kali said playing next to Omkara.

"Kill... Kill... Kill." Sahil was shouting sitting between them looking at the screen intently.

Gauri and Svetlana looked at them angrily flaring their noses.

"Omkaraji." Gauri called angrily.

"Barfi." Svetlana said with disappointment and anger.

Both Omkara and Kali turned towards their spouses pausing the game.

Gauri and Svetlana are looking at them angrily, Kali and Omkara looked at each other confused.

"What happened? " Omkara asked.

"Why are you both looking at us angrily?" Kali asked.

"Omkara ji, what are you doing? " Gauri asked stepping forward to stand in front of Omkara.

"This.. This is the new video game, I brought for Sahil. " Omkara said showing the joy stick.

"Barfi, You scared me." Svetlana said and walked out crying, while a very confused Kali was running behind her asking her what's the matter.

Gauri turned around towards Omkara.

"What are all those noises Omkara ji, you know how scared Svetlana di and I are? " Gauri asked angrily.

"What did I do?  We are playing the game and shouted in excitement. " Omkara said innocently.

"Huh!! What else can I expect from you? " Gauri said throwing her hand in air.

"What happened Gauri?  Why are you getting angry?  It's just a game? " Omkara said.

"What game? Is this the game you buy for a kid like Sahil. It's violence, what are you intended to teach him by making him play that sort of games. " Gauri asked.

"Hey, it's a wonderful game. See, we have to kill the spartans. There is a bloody good feel to slash them. " Omkara said excitedly making Gauri glare him.

"Okay... Okay... Boy's games are like that Gauri. You can't expect boys to play Princess games. " Omkara said.

"That doesn't mean you have to buy him this Violent game. I seriously doubt, is this game is allowed for the kids of his age. " Gauri said.

"Hey Spartans game is one of the best one. See Sahil is enjoying it. " Omkara said.

"Kill... Kill... " Sahil was saying playing the game.

"See, what have you done to him. " Gauri said glaring Omkara.

"Sahil, enough. You are not gonna play that game anymore." Gauri said taking the joystick from him.

"Gauri di, I am almost about to win. It's an interesting game didi, let me play." Sahil said with a tone of disappointment.

"You are not gonna play that game. I will get you a new one tomorrow. Now go to sleep." Gauri said strictly.

"Okay." Sahil pouted and went to bed.

Gauri walked out after switching off the light saying Goodnight to Sahil. Omkara too wished Goodnight and walked behind Gauri and entered their room.

"Gauri, I am sorry. " Omkara said.

"Enough, you know how scared I was? " Gauri said

"Scared due to a silly game. " Omkara said and laughed at Gauri.

Gauri looked furiously at Omkara and threw a pillow at him, which he managed to catch.

"You are going to sleep in the guest room today. " Gauri said seriously.

Omkara looked at her shocked for a minute.

"Hahahaha... You are kidding right? " Omkara said.

"No. I am damn serious. " Gauri said and pushed him outside closing the door.

"Gauri... Please let me in. I am sorry. Gauri please. " Omkara said banging the door.

"You deserve this for what you did. Go. " Gauri said.

"Please Ri... " Omkara said and not getting any response walked away sulking.

Gauri got up from her bed and slowly opened the door to see Omkara but didn't found him anywhere near. Sighing she closed the door and went back to sleep.

She tossed and turned in the bed not getting sleep as she missed the warmth of her husband beside her. She began to regret about throwing him outside the room.

"Gauri, you are mad. What's the need to throw him out. See now you are also facing the punishment. " Gauri said to herself and tried to sleep.