Chapter 20

Gauri woke up in early hours of morning and saw Omkara sleeping in sitting position with books in his lap.

Gauri looked at him adorably and thought of removing the stationary from his so that he can sleep without any disturbance.

She removed all the books and papers  but when took the pencil from his hand it disturbed his sleep.

"Sorry Gauri, don't no when I slept. I will finish it. " Said Omkara trying to sit straight.

"Omkaraji... It's okay we can draw it tomorrow. Now take rest. " Gauri said covering him with blanket.

"Gauri are you sure, I can complete it tomorrow." Said Omkara in sleepy voice.

"Ha baba... Now sleep. " Said Gauri pulling a blanket to herself.

Next day Omkara and Gauri worked on her project assignment and completed it by evening.

Omkara dropped her in college.

Later when Omkara went to pick up Gauri at her college gate. She was beaming with happiness.

"Omkaraji... " She squealed as soon as Omkara's bike came to halt.

"You know today my lecturer praised me after seeing my project and also gave an A+ for it. " Gauri said jumping like a child and hugged Omkara.

"Now since I had worked hard to complete your project. You owe me a treat. " Said Omkara hugging her back.

"Okay done. What do you want as a treat. " Asked Gauri coming out of the hug.

"That I will say when we reach our home, now get on the bike. "

Gauri and Omkara reached home.

"Omkarajii... Tell me what treat you want. Aloo puri, Butter chicken, Gobi parata... " Gauri listed food items.

"No,I want to dine out today and I am taking you to a special place. So get ready wearing the dress I kept on your bed. " Said Omkara.

"But my treat... "

"I chose what I want as a treat from you,so come fast. " Said Omkara.

After sometime Gauri came down wearing a red dress which Omkara chose for her.

Omkara, who is waiting for her in the living room was mesmerized by her beauty. He forwarded his hand to hold Gauri's hand and walked her to the car.

He brought her to a fully decorated place.

"Omkaraji.. You said we are going to dine out but this place doesn't look like a restaurant. " Said Gauri confused by the decorations.

"O Gauri, this is not a restaurant. This is a wedding Hall and we are here to attend the wedding. " Said Omkara pulling Gauri inside with him.

"Uncle.... How are you... " Said Omkara hugging a middle aged person who was inviting the guests.

"I am fine son, please come inside." Said the host flashing a big smile at Omkara and Gauri.

Omkara moved inside and Gauri followed him. Omkara greeted few other people and Gauri just followed him.

Later he went to dining area which is arranged in lawn and served delicious mouth watering dishes to himself and Gauri.
They both sat in a table near pool and began to have their food.

"Omkaraji... Whose marriage is it? " Asked Gauri.

"I don't know. " Said Omkara calmly munching on his food.

"Kyaa!!!  You don't know whose marriage it is and still came here? " Asked a shocked Gauri.

"Yup." Omkara said popping p.

"If you don't know whose marriage is it then who are those uncles you hugged. "

" I don't know who they are, I just hugged them and they reciprocated. It happens in all marriages na. "

" Hey Shankerji... Kaisa paglait chirota hai ye. You brought me to a marriage in which we are not invited. What if anyone catches us. " Gauri asked getting tensed.

" Then what, I will say you are the one who brought me here. "

"Kya!!! You can't do that...I am not the one who brought you here." defended Gauri.

"But you are the one who accepted to give treat to me. Now this is your treat for me for making me draw those stupid flowcharts." Said Omkara standing from his seat.

"Wait...Where are you going leaving me alone here. " Panicked Gauri.

" I am going to refil my plate and don't worry Jaan...I am not gonna leave you alone until someone suspects and catches you, If anyone catches you them I will escape. You know na I can't let my handsome face appear in newspaper for a trivial thing like food stealing." Said Omkara walking towards the buffet area whistling, leaving a panic-stricken Gauri behind.

Gauri POV :

"Hey Shankerji... Yeh paglait chirota hume kaha la ke fasadiya. "

What if someone catches me for stealing food like Omkaraji said.

No... No... This can't happen.

OMG... Whose that aunty looking at me, did she recognized me as an Outsider.

You are stupid Gauri, who told you to follow him blindly...

What else can I do who might have expected that this calm looking person will turn out to be a sheitaan.

Pov ends.

" Gauri, you have to try this dish... It's really yummy. " Said Omkara eating food.

"I don't want anything I just want to get out of this marriage before anyone catches us. "

"What yaar Gauri... You became such a boring person. You don't know to enjoy life. See how adventurous and fun it is, to eat freely in a uninvited wedding. " Said Omkara throwing a disappointed look at Gauri and began to continue eating food.

Yeh dialogue toh mera hai na...(this dialogue is mine right) Realisation dawned to Gauri. Omkara is taking revenge for calling him boring old man who can't enjoy his life and all the other things.

Again who had expected behind this innocent calm looking face of this person is a naughty sheitaan who is seeking revenge in this way. Thought Gauri praying to God not to let them get caught.