Chapter 48

Gaur came down stairs with her luggage while Omkara, who was still sulking as his chiraiyya has chosen to go to Bareilly even after a lot of efforts from him to stop her followed her closely behind.

"Did you packed everything for your journey, Gauri? " Jhanvi asked as she saw Gauri.

"Yes, maa." Gauri said.

"Take care of yourself, eat on time and call us, when you reach there." Jhanvi said patting Gauri's hair and Gauri nodded.

"Here, I packed some food for you to eat on the way." Pinky said giving Gauri a lunch box.

"Thank you, choti maa." Gauri smiled.

"I wish I could accompany you to Bareilly, Gauri but Shivaay needs my assistance here." Anika said sadly.

"It's okay, Bhoujai. We can all go and enjoy in Richa's wedding." Gauri said trying to cheer up Anika.

"Gauri Bhabhi, I am going to miss you." Rudra said hugging Gauri suffocating her.

"I will miss you too, Rudy Bhaiyya. I will be back before you know." Gauri smiled.

Gauri said good byes to everyone and Omkara said or more like stated that he was going to drop her in the railway station and moved out of the house carrying her luggage.

The car ride to railway station was awfully silent except for Omkara's sighs and incoherent mumbling. He was sulking throughout the journey muttering under his breathe.

As they where nearing the railway station, Omkara sighed for the hundredth time mumbling under his breathe, which Gauri paid keen attention to listen to.

"Shivaay's a such a lucky person that his wife chose to stay with him to assist him. Here my wife is going to her friend leaving me alone." He muttered sulking.

"Omkaraji.. " Gauri said and stopped as Omkara pressed the breaks bringing the car to a halt.

"We reached the Railway Station." He said Sulking.

"Omkaraji, it's just a week. I will be back even before you know." Gauri said cupping Omkara's cheek.

"It's not just a week, Gauri. It's a Week. And I will miss you." Omkara pouted leaning into Gauri's hand.

"I will miss you too, but please take care of yourself. Eat on time and don't take stress." Gauri said rubbing his stubble cheeks.

"The same applies to you too. Eat on time, don't forget your meals being busy with shopping and call me whenever you feel free." Omkara said kissing Gauri's forehead.

"Okay, my train arrives soon, I will go now." Gauri said turning to her side to open the door.

And before she can open the door, Omkara pulled her towards him holding her wrist and kissed her on her lips, Gauri was shocked first and then reciprocated with the same vigour.

"Take Care, Jaan. Call me if you need anything and I will be there in no time." Omkara said tucking Gauri's hair behind her ear.

"Okay, I will miss you." Gauri said hugging Omkara tight. "I wish I could stay with you but I promised Richa Or else.." Omkara stopped her from saying further by keeping his finger on her lips.

"I know, don't worry. Just enjoy your time with your friends and come back to me safe. I will miss you too." He said hugging her back.

Soon Gauri boarded the train and left to Bareilly.

"Gauri, How are you? " Richa asked hugging Gauri as soon as she got down the train.

"Am good, Richa. Chalo let's go home and carry on our discussions." Gauri said smiling big knowing that there are a lot of topics and gossips that both the friends has to talk about probably the whole day.

"Yeah, let's go." Richa said dragging Gauri with her.

Omkara layed on his bed hugging Gauri's pillow while smelled like her and looking at the mobile for the hundredth time. His chiraiyya has called him to inform that she reached Bareilly safely a few hours back and it's been 3 hours since he last spoke to his chiraiyya and he was getting restless already missing his wife.

"Why can't she just reply back to my text?" Omkara mumbled as he threw his phone on his bed.

"What O, why are you punishing that poor mobile like Shivaay bhaiyya. " Rudra asked coming into Omkara's room.

"Why ask the obvious." Omkara huffed making Rudra chuckle.

"You are whipped O, so much like a lost puppy without Gauri Bhabhi." Rudra said laying on Omkara's bed.

"Yes, I am so lost without her." Omkara accepted sighing.

"Why don't you go to Bareilly and surprise Bhabhi." Rudra suggested.

"You thought that I would be sitting here without making such attempts. Off course I asked Khanna to prepare chopper to take me to Bareilly this evening but again your Bhabhi called me warning that not to crash her shopping plans by visiting her in Bareilly." Omkara said hugging Gauri's pillow closer.

"Hmmm.... Now you can do only one thing." Rudra said standing on his feet.

"What's that? " Omkara asked raising his brow.

"To wait until Bhabhi returns on next week. I already know by that time you would have became a Devdas without a wine bottle but a paint bottle." Rudra said laughing.

Omkara shook his head and glanced at his phone once again after Rudra left his room only to be disappointed since he got no text from Gauri.

Sighing he layed on his bed alone clearly disappointed by the cold space beside him in the room which is now silent instead of the tinkling sounds of colorful bangles that adored the delicate hands of his lady love.

Gauri cursed the network operator for the hundredth time looking at her mobile which showed no network available. She was dying to talk to her jatadhari and the network problem in the village played the villain role in their life.

She sighed audibly making Richa turn around to face Gauri.

"Gauri, it's almost 12 and you must sleep, we have shopping plans for tomorrow and Svetlana Bhabhi will be accompanying us." Richa said.

"Why didn't you got your landline phone repaired, see now I can't even contact my husband." Gauri huffed ignoring Richa's words.

"I will get it repaired tomorrow morning, meri maa. Please sleep, you can talk with your dear husband tomorrow morning, nothing will happen if you don't talk to him one night." Richa said chuckling looking at Gauri.

"It's easy for you to say since your Mukesh ji is just a call away from you and he will be near your door step of you want to see him. But my husband is far away from me, It's been a day since I saw him and it's the first time I was being away from him after we met and don't know how he was being since he can't even choose a shirt without my opinion." Gauri said sadly laying on the bed.

"You are so much in love with him, Gauri. I am glad that you found your happiness after what you have faced in your life." Richa said.