Chapter 8

One night Gauri was passing through Omkara's room when she heard some stuttering coming from his room. She peeked in to his room to see what's happening.

Omkara's was laying on his bed shivering on close observation Gauri found that he was suffering from fever. As it was night she can't wake up Robin so she thought to take care of him,  she brought some cold water and cloth and kept on exchanging the wet clothes. After some time fever got down a little. And by this way Gauri took care of Omkara's the entire night. Omkara woke up in the middle of the night to see Gauri who was taking care of him.  He looked at her admirably no one took care of him like this except his brothers seeing Gauri taking care of him without sleeping He felt something in his heart.

Next day morning Gauri asked Robin to get the doctor and Doctor checked him and prescribed some medicines. Even though the fever got down Omkara's was too weak to get up from the bed. 

Gauri brought soup for him and began to feed him as he is too weak.

"Gauri I don't want this soup and medicines." Said Omkara.

"Not another word,  Firstly you are suffering from fever the entire night and now you are refusing to take medicines and soup. Now Chup chap have this like a good boy without doing drama." Said Gauri in a strict motherly tone and began to feed him.  While Omkara is looking at her adorably.

Omkara's POV:

For the first time someone is taking care of me other than my brothers even my mother didn't cared this much for me.

I am feeling different about this girl the way she says to take medicines in a strict tone I felt like a kid in front of his mother.  

Gauri is taking care of me like a mother take cares of her kid and she fed me soup and made me have medicines. Slowly I drifted into sleep.

End of POV.

Next day Omkara's fever is gone with continuous care from Gauri.

And He thought to thank Gauri for taking care of him.

Hii guys... Here is the another update of the book. And do have a look at my new short story on Rikara, "Hamari Ajab Prem Kahani."