Chapter 29

Anika and Gauri hugged Bhavya and welcomed her into the girl gang.

"Okay guys, Now we should go to home. " Omkara said.

"Bhavya and I will come in my car. " Rudra said.

"Anika will come with me. " Shivaay said.

"Okay then, Gauri and I will come in my car. " Omkara said.

They moved towards their respective cars.

"Omkaraji, what route it is, It's not the same route we came. " Gauri asked.

"Relax Jaan, this is shortcut.  The regular route is having traffic jam so I took this road. Don't worry am not gonna kidnap you. " Omkara said laughing.

"Aap bhi naa... " Gauri said and started looking out of the window.

After a few minutes Gauri shouted suddenly as result Omkara applied sudden brakes.

"What happened Gauri, why did you shout? " Omkara asked.

"Hehe... I saw mango groove that's why I shouted. " Gauri said smiling sheepishly.

"Tum bhi na... You shouted seeing a mango groove. " Omkara said shaking his head.

"You know back in Bareilly during summer, I and Sahil used to sneak into the near by mango grooves to steal raw mangoes. Freshly plucked mangoes will be tasting very yummy. " Gauri said.

"Hmm... So my chiraiyya is craving for mango now. " Omkara asked.

Gauri nodded her head in yes.

"Okay let's go and buy the mangoes. " Omkara said opening the car door.

"Omkara ji..." Gauri said pulling him back.

"What? " Omkara asked.

"Why don't you just steal some mangoes. You know there is fun in eating free mangoes. " Gauri said.

"Gauri, No. We will get caught. " Omkara tried to explain.

"But I need free mangoes. " Gauri showed puppy eyes.

"Okay fine. Let's play a game, I will go and steal mangoes from the Groove, What will you give for me if I get free mangoes for you. " Omkara asked.

"What do you want? " Gauri asked.

Omkara looked at her grinning and said.

"One kiss for One Mango. " Omkara said.

"Besharam chirota... I don't want mangoes, start the car. " Gauri said hitting on his shoulder.

"Ouch, chiraiyya. Once I accept a deal I won't back off without Winning . See I am going to get mangoes and get ready to pay me. " Omkara said winking his eye.

"No... I won't agree this. Start the car, let's go home." Gauri said.

"No backing off... I will go and get mangoes see. Ready for the game." Omkara said.

"Fine then. I have my rules for this game. I will give you only 5 minutes time. You should get mangoes, that to free ones with the consent of the owner. " Gauri said.

"Hey... What is this rule. Why the hell will that Owner agrees to give me free mangoes. " Omkara asked.

"I don't know that, either you follow the rules and play the game or back off from the game and start the car to go home. " Gauri said smiling smugly.

Omkara looked down disappointed.

"What happened? Come let's go, you can't do this. " Gauri said.

"Don't underestimate my power chiraiyya, wait and watch. " Omkara said and went towards the mango groove whistling.

"You have only 5 minutes and if you late by even one second, I won't accept." Gauri shouted.

Omkara turned back and blew a flying kiss to Gauri.

"Did I made a wrong decision accepting Omkaraji's challenge??  No.. No... The groove owner won't let him have mangoes. Don't worry Gauri you are the one who is going to win. " Gauri thought.

After 3 minutes, Gauri saw Omkara coming towards the car, empty handed.

"Waah... Gauri... See you won. This chirota lost the game. " Gauri thought and smiled widely.

"What happened Omkara ji... Did even got one mango also... Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Poor Omkaraji. " Gauri said with a pitiful expression laughing at Omkara.

"Jaan... " Omkara called. "Didn't I said Once I get into the game I won't back off without winning. " Omkara said and snapped his fingers.

As soon as he snapped his fingers, two persons came from the groove carrying two baskets full of mangoes making Gauri's eyes go wide in shock.

"What happened Gauri... Are you ready to pay for all those mangoes? " Omkara asked smirking.

"I won't believe you, you might have gave him money or used your name. " Gauri fought back.

"Once I get into the game I will play it genuinely, neither did I say him my name nor did I pay him any money. I left my wallet and mobile in the car itself. You can check." Omkara said.

"Huh!!  Then how did they agreed to give you these many free mangoes? " Gauri asked.

"I have my own ways to win the game Jaan. If you have doubt you can ask the owner himself." Omkara said flicking his hair.

Gauri was still looking at him unbelievably with wide eyes.

The persons who came carrying the mangoes placed them in the car and came towards them.

"Namasthe." Gauri said them.

"Namasthe beta. I placed all the mangoes in the car." The Owner of the mango groove said.

"Uncle, what is the need for so many mangoes. " Gauri said.

"Koi baat nahi hai beta... Even I have a daughter like you. I can understand about the cravings in this time." The owner said smiling.

"In this time?? " Gauri asked not understanding.

"Yes... During pregnancy most of the ladies feels to have something sour like mango. When your husband came to me and asked about getting a mango for you stating you are pregnant and suddenly craving for Mango. I immediately agreed to give it for you. I won't take money for giving mangoes for pregnant woman." The owner said and Gauri face was like red tomato.

Omkara was trying hard to control his laugh looking at Gauri.

"Please accept this as a gift from my side beta. And if you again feel any craving for mangoes please come and take as many as you want. " Groove owner said and Omkara signed Gauri not to say anything wrong.

"Ji... Thank you... It's very kind of you." Gauri said.

"Okay beta, I will go. Your husband is a very nice guy. " Groove owner said and went away.

After he went away Gauri lashed at Omkara.

"Omkaraji... You said him I am pregnant!!" Gauri shouted.

"Something should be said na to get the free mangoes." Omkara said laughing.

"You could have told something else, Aarrrghh... It's so embarrassing.... " Gauri said covering her face with her hands.

"Why are you feeling shy Jaan, if you want we can make my lie come true. " Omkara said winking making Gauri go darker shade of red.

"Shameless... Why did I accepted to play with you on the first note knowing about you. " Gauri said frustrated.

"You should have thought that earlier, now that the deed is done you can't back off, get ready to pay me for mangoes once we get to home. " Omkara said laughing and started the car to go home.