Chapter 31

After their passionate kiss Omkara carried Gauri to her bed and tucked her. He too laid down beside her pulling her close to him wrapping his hands around her.

Gauri wrapped her hands around his waist and kept her head on his chest.

"Tomorrow our marriage dates will be fixed, and I can't wait to call you as my wife, Gauri. "

"Yes, I am happy that Maaji came."

"Even I am happy to see Mom after a long time. " Omkara said pulling duvet over them.

"Omkaraji, aren't you going to sleep in your room? " Gauri asked.

"No, I will sleep in your room today. " Omkara said.

"No, how can you?  Everyone is in home, it won't be good if anyone sees us together in one room. " Gauri said.

"Why it won't be good?  We both are going to get married soon, What's wrong is in it if I sleep here now."

"No Omkaraji, what will everyone think? "

"They will think Gauri and Omkara are so inseparable that they can't even sleep without each other. " Omkara said.

"No... Please, go and sleep in your room, before anyone sees. " Gauri begged.

"Hmm... Okay I will." Omkara said and got up from the bed.

"Good night Omkaraji. " Gauri said.

"Good Night Jaan. " Omkara said and kissed on her forehead. " 2 down 48 kisses more to go. " Omkara said.

"Haww... Liar, 3 kisses down." Gauri whisper shouted.

"How is that? One when we entered the room and One now. 2 kisses down." Omkara asked.

"What about the one I gave you in the morning behind the pillar? " Gauri asked.

"That was trail kiss chiraiyya, moreover you can't even call that a kiss, kiss is what I gave you before. " He said winking making her blush.

"What is this trail kiss?  I won't accept, you are foul playing. " Gauri whined.

"Everything is fair in Love Jaan, get ready to pay remaining 48 soon. " Omkara said.

"Cheater." Gauri said and threw a pillow on him, which he dodged easily and went out laughing.

Next day morning, Jhanvi called Pandit to Omkara's mansion and everyone sat in the living room waiting for the Pandit to fix the dates.

"There is an auspicious date after 10 days and next one on next month. " Pandit said after his calculations.

"Fix the one after 10 days. " Omkara said earning teasing glances from everyone.

"Someone is getting impatient. " Rudra said in a teasing tone.

"Shut-Up Rudra. " Omkara said blushing.

"Aww... My son is blushing! What are all I am seeing after Gauri entering his life. " Jhanvi said laughing.

"Mom, please... " Omkara said.

"Okay... Okay... No more teasing. " Jhanvi said.

"Pandit ji, fix the date after 10 days. " Jhanvi said to Pandit.

Pandit fixed Gauri and Omkara's marriage after 10 days.

Everyone are happy with an upcoming wedding.

"I can't believe my son is going to get married. " Jhanvi said after the Pandit left.

"Mom, Is this dialogue a mandatory one after every marriage fixing. " Rudra said earning a smack on his head.