Chapter 65

The rest of the day went like hide and seek for Omkara, he would hide around the corner whenever Gauri tries to seek him knowing very well that one serious glare from his chiraiyya he will end up spilling the secrets. Fearing about God knows what kind of punishment will his chiraiyya awards him this time.

He sneaked away from the home and spent the rest of the day in his studio painting the pictures and off course practicing how to lie without getting caught.

Day rolled by and it's already evening, Omkara stood in front of Oberoi Mansion walking To and from in the garden, not knowing what to do.

"Are you searching for anything, Sir? " Khanna asked coming near Omkara.

"Yes, for a plan to escape." Omkara mumbled.

"Sorry, sir? " Khanna asked confused.

"Nothing, I was just having some fresh air." Omkara said taking a deep breathe and smiling.

"Okay sir." Khanna said with a confused look.

"What do I do now? Gauri was suspicious about me and I can't even lie properly to her and I don't even have a plan to distract her. What to do?" Omkara thought continuing his pendulum movement.

"What's that Khanna?" Omkara asked looking a big bag Khanna was carrying towards the garage.

"Sir, it's the camping tent that was laying in the store room, Jhanvi mam asked me to keep it in Garage." Khanna said and walked towards the garage.

"Wait." Omkara stopped Khanna. "Give that tent to me, I am camping tonight." Omkara said looking happily.

"Where are you camping, sir?" Khanna asked.

"In our garden." Omkara said smiling big as he found a solution to his problem.

"Go and install the tent in the garden, Khanna." Omkara instructed.

"Okay sir." Khanna said walked towards the Garden scratching his head confused about Omkara's actions.

"Maa... Maa... Maa... " Rudra called Jhanvi shaking his head with dramatic effect.

"Aagaya Drama queen." Jhanvi said to Pinky dusting her flour covered hands.

"He's a darling." Pinky said pinching Rudra's cheek.

"Maa and chotimaa what's for dinner tonight?" Rudra asked jumping and settling himself in the kitchen island.

"Tepla." Pinky said kneading the flour.

"I don't want Tepla, why can't you guys make some pizza's or Burger's for dinner?" Rudra asked making a face.

"O kya hai na beta, unfortunately you are born in to a Indian family not an Western family to make Pizza's and burgers for dinner." Jhanvi said making Rudra pout.

"But I don't like Tepla." Rudra whined. "My taste buds are dying eating this Boring Home food daily."

"Ha... The round side pizza toh bade acche lag the tumhe, and when it comes to the healthy homemade Tepla, you won't like it." Jhanvi said pointing the rolling pin near Rudra's face, "Chup chap eat the Tepla or no food for you."

"Chotimaa... " Rudra said hugging Pinky to rescue him.

"Leave him, Jhanvi." Pinky said patting Rudra's hair, "Let him eat something of his choice, poor guy waise bhi he keeps on eating healthy food in the name of diet everyday, he was craving for pizza let him order it from outside."

"This idiot knows how to make his work done." Jhanvi said narrowing her eyes at Rudra.

Rudra pouted hiding his face in Pinky's duppatta.