Chapter 14

It's been a week since Gauri started going to college.

One day evening Gauri went to college and as usual Omkara was waiting for her to return home. The weather outside looked like it's gonna rain any minute. And Omkara was getting tensed with every passing minute as it's getting late than usual for Gauri to return home. He was thinking to go out and check for Gauri but his thoughts came to halt hearing a bike sound.

Gauri was getting down from the bike of a guy, who looked tall and handsome with a well built body. Omkara turned into a green eyed monster by seeing Gauri who was talking with the guy.

Various thoughts clouded his mind. Who is this guy? Is he Arjun, Gauri was talking about the other day? Why are they coming together in one bike?What if Gauri likes that guy? Does she love him?  The thought of Gauri loving some other guy made an ache in Omkara's heart.

He immediately went back into his room not being able to see her with another guy.

Omkara was laying in his bed and his mind was occupied with the thoughts of Gauri.

Who is this guy? Why am I feeling jealous about him? Why can't I see Gauri with anyone? He began to think about his moments with Gauri. Their Heart to Heart talk sharing their problems with each other. Her care for him. And their cute eye locks. He smiled to himself at the thought of him and Gauri. Is this is what they call Love? Hell Yeah...I love her and I can't live without her.

But the thought of Gauri loving someone else is hitting him hard. But he thought of asking her once before assuming things for himself and made way to her room.

He was about to enter into her room when he heard her talking to someone in her phone. He stood their listening to her conversation.

Gauri: Hello Arjun ji... Did you reached your home safely?

Other side :  Yes Gauri ji... Had your dinner.

Gauri: Not yet. I am going to have my dinner. You had yours.

Other side : Not yet Gauri ji. Gauri ji please inform to sir tomorrow I won't be able to come to college. My daughter is having fever and my wife can't manage this naughty girl alone. (Shh... Beta don't drag my phone.) Sorry Gauri ji my daughter wants to speak with you.

Other side: Beta say Hii to Gauri aunty.

Arjun's Daughter: Hello Gauri aunty... You know I got fever.

Gauri: Aww...My Baby got fever... Baby took tablets??

A.D : No tablets... Yuck..

Gauri: Aise nahi kehte. Be a good baby and take your tablets. Okay take care...

A. D: okay aunty...you are very sweet Love you...

Gauri: Aww... My baby Love you too...

Omkara was heart broken on another side listening to the one side conversation of Gauri. He went inside his room and started crying.

Why It is always me??? Whenever I find love, life takes it away from me. All my life I craved for love and finally when I thought I found someone to love me life took it away from me. don't I deserve happiness and love. After a long time I thought my life is going to be happy with Gauri but now Gauri loves Arjun. Omkara was heart broken and was crying.

After finishing the call Gauri went to kitchen to have food. She asked Robin about Omkara as it was unlike the other days where omkara will be waiting for her to join him for dinner.

Light of my life (FANFIC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें