Chapter 61

"Even then I was trying to say, shaking my head but Nah! Mighty Omkaraji won't listen to anyone." Gauri taunted roughly shoving Omkara's clothes in the wardrobe while Omkara sat on the edge of the bed listening to Gauri's rants supporting his chin with his hand.

"Poor Rudy bhaiyya his jaw was swollen and he sprained his back."

"Even I have a swollen cheek." Omkara dared to say.

Gauri turned around and glared at him making him go back to his previous position.

"Even I have a swollen cheek." Gauri said Imitating Omkara, "Who asked him to act like he knows everything. Huh!" Gauri asked dusting the pillow.

For the next one hour, Omkara sat there listening Gauri's taunts and watching her walk to and from in the room talking with objects like he doesn't exist in the room. And glaring him every now and then when he opens his mouth the make his presence known or defend himself.

"I am going to college." Gauri said shoving books in her bag.

"Why are you saying that to me now." Omkara asked laying on the bed.

"That's because, I don't want you to come to college behind me making an excuse I didn't said a proper bye to you." Gauri said looking at Omkara.

"And here I thought you stopped giving a cold shoulder." Omkara sighed.

"Gauri Bhabhi, are you ready." Rudra said coming in to the room.

"Yes, Rudy bhaiyya let's go." Gauri said slinging her bag on her shoulder.

"You are talking with this idiot." Omkara asked offended.

"Why wouldn't I? " Gauri asked crossing her hands.

"Why wouldn't you talk with me then? You were all good with him."

"That's because I am the Victim here." Rudra said. "Come Bhabhi, let's go we have many more important things than to waste time here." Rudra said pulling Gauri with himhim leaving a sulking and annoyed Omkara behind.

"Bye Bhabhi, I will pick you up after the college." Rudra said starting his bike.

"Bye Rudy bhaiyya." Gauri said waving bye and began to walk towards the college entrance when she spotted something or rather someone who was standing leaning against the car coolly.

"Omkara ji! What are you doing here? Didn't you heard what I said you the last time about not to come near my college? " Gauri asked narrowing her eyes.

"I didn't heard." Omkara said casually leaning against his car.

"Apart from my please, you can hear everything. In fact you will hear them sneaking behind the doors and walls." Gauri accused.

"Didn't I told you I am sorry about that. Why don't you forgive me and stop this silent treatment? " Omkara asked furrowing his brows.
"And you are avoiding your husband for that dumbell Oberoi? "

"Your punishment continues and Rudy bhaiyya's not dumb." Gauri said raising her chin.

"Fine then." Omkara said standing straight after pushing himself from the car. "I know what to do."

"What does that mean? " Gauri asked raising her brow.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. Take care, bye." Omkara said and got into his car whistling leaving a confused Gauri behind.

"What's running in this chirota's brain? " Gauri wondered as she watched Omkara's car sped away from her sight.

"Hey Gauri." A voice came from behind making her jump.

Light of my life (FANFIC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara