Chapter 1.

IMPORTANT TOPIC:
I MARKED this book before I even began writing it with MATURE content. There IS sexual content, I am aware they are young. I am the author, that is my decision. So I am kindly asking you all to not comment on their age, if you do not like it then do not read it. I will not repeat this again, thank you. I would love to keep this book published. Everyone grew up differently, I promise you they are not and will not be, the only 14-15 year olds exploring their sexual desires. THEY ARE NOT HAVING SEX. Thank you.

ALSO: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR PLACES MENTIONED EXCEPT LUCY MATTHEWS, HER PARENTS AND A FRIEND SHE MENTIONS IN THE USA. I MUST GO THROUGH THIS BOOK AND EDIT A FEW THINGS, I AM SORRY FOR MY CURRENT READERS FOR ANY CONFUSION. THANK YOU.

• • •

I walked across my room and grabbed the watch on my nightstand. It's only 7:15 in the morning, I still have enough time to finish packing and get to Hogwarts by lunch time. I grabbed the last few things I'd need for my transfer to Hogwarts. I'm excited and nervous, I've been feeling all kinds of emotions since Dad was offered a job with The Ministry of Magic in London. Leaving my school, my friends, and my home. It is going to be a lot.

"Lu?" I turned to face my father making his way into my room.

"I'm done. I'll just need help getting my stuff downstairs." He smiles gently at me. He then helps me bring my stuff down the stairs and into the living room. I glance around the house once more taking in the time spent here, the lives lived here.

"We'll need to go now, lunchtime will be starting shortly, and the headmaster lifted the apparition enchantment only in his office. So now we'll be allowed to Apparate there and get you settled in." My dad lends a hand out and I take it grabbing as much as I can. "You ready?" He asks taking a deep breath, I nod. This always makes me very nauseous. I close my eyes and take a deep breath holding it in.

Once we arrive in the headmasters office I exhale loudly and grab whatever is next to me to keep my balance. I groan in annoyance and pull myself up adjusting my clothes. My father chuckles, pushes my luggage to the side and heads up the steps to the office. There stood an old man with a pointy hat, very long silver grey hair and beard that reached down to his hips. he glanced at my father while placing his glasses on his face and slowly rose from his office chair.

"Welcome to Hogwarts Mr. Mathews, how was your trip? I hope not too exhausting." The old man winked at me and shook my father's hand. He must've seen me almost fall on his table down the stairs.

"It was well, Lucy here is still getting used to aparating." Dad laughed and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'd rather fly, take a bus, or even walk honestly." I say as my dad and the old man chuckled, he greeted me and introduced himself as Headmaster of Hogwarts. He said I may call him Professor Dumbledore if I so wish. He is a kind and gentle man, and he has this way with his voice that is quite soothing to the ears. I stood by and waited on the steps for my father and Professor Dumbledore to discuss about my transfer and all the things I'll need to get ready for my classes. But the scariest part at this moment is all I can think about is what house will I be sorted in? I was told that since I'm in a new school I'd have to go through the sorting hat again, and I'm not too educated on the houses they have here, so I'm assuming they're similar to the American houses in Massachusetts. I was in Wampus, my house represented the body of a witch or a wizard, known for having a warrior like soul. I heard that's like the house Gryffindor they have here at Hogwarts. All I can wonder is where will I be here? Are they going to be as welcoming and accepting like my old house? I sigh and close my eyes taking a deep breath, clenching tightly onto the edges of the steps because I can feel my anxiety coming along. It'll be fine Lucy, be calm, and breathe.