Chapter 37.

Harry's POV
The day before the last Trial

"Hey," Lucy appeared next to my bed, rubbing her hands together in the nervous manner she does, "what are you thinking about?" She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and sat down at the end of my bed. I sat up, resting my elbows on my knees.

"Not much. I'm just nervous, like I always am before each trial." I said annoyed, I have been getting my nerves get the best of me lately. I've shut down in different ways and I can tell Lucy has noticed, it was beginning to bother her immensely. The past couple of months have been great with her and I wouldn't change the time spent with her for the world, but as time keeps going and more trials come around the corner the more distracted I become.

This is the final trial, and it isn't meant to be easy.

Thankfully, she is still positive and supportive, even when I pull away. She has this way of always knowing what to say, and when to take a step back and let me breathe or give me time to figure things out.

I love that about her.

I love everything about her.

Sometimes I think she deserves someone better than me, someone who isn't so fucked up, someone who has a family that they can bring her home to, someone with stability. When I look at my life, everything really has already fallen apart or slowly is.

But when I look at Lucy she is most beautiful soul I've ever met. Even through the years with small crushes, for example Cho... she can't even compare to Lucy. I look at this girl sitting on the edge of my bed as an angel, she doesn't seem like one, she is an angel.

I watched her sit uncomfortably on my bed, with her hair long and messy and her black beady eyes soft. Her innocence is a huge turn on for me, everything about her is so pure, and here I am slowly chipping that away. Wanting to take every ounce of purity she has left, because I'm selfish and I want her, all of her and only for me, all the time, anytime.

She trusts me, she trusts me when I do things to her body, and she open heartedly let's me have my way with her. I was no nervous at first, because I was and still am still so clueless on what I'm doing... but her moans and when my name escapes her lips informs me that I'm doing something right.

She is so sexy without even trying.

My mind wandered off to memories of her lips wrapped around me, and the way she bats her eyelashes at me when she licks up and down. Taking my full length in. I've destroyed her innocence, parts of it. And more than anything I want to take it farther.

"Don't be. You've done great so far." She smiled at me. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to her cheekbone, slowly making my way down to her neck and sucking on the skin.

I need her right now.

I tackled her with kisses, pulling her on top of my lap and squeezing her arse tightly. She gasped quietly as I continued planting massive amounts of kisses everywhere.

"Harry," She giggled and pushed my head away from her chest, "what is wrong?" She raised a brow, tapping her index finger on my cheek.

"Something has to be wrong for me to kiss you?" I smiled as I swarmed her with more kisses. She shook her head and forced me to hold still, staring at me and waiting for an answer. There was a lot wrong. Mainly the separation from her I'm going to have to deal with for two months after school is over.

"What is wrong?" She questioned me again. I sighed and rested my forehead on her chest. Her hair surrounding my face, smelling like flowers, another thing I'm going to miss everyday.