Chapter 21.

I slid Ron and Harry's presents under the tree and checked my clock.

It was almost time to get them up anyway.

I adjusted the small card on Ron's present Hermione had put on there for him but the string broke and it fell off the present. I frowned and picked the card up placing it in one of my small pockets on my pajama shorts. I guess I'll hand the card to him instead.

I lifted myself off my folded knees and trotted up the stairs to their dormitory. I pushed the door open silently and tip toed to Harry's bed, he was sleeping on his back with his arm hanging off the right side of the bed.

I climbed onto him and sat on his waist, his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me before doing a long stretch.

"Wow, Ron? Did you shave your legs for me? I think you lost a little bit of weight too." Harry said jokingly as he ran his hands up and down my legs, then leaning over to reach for his glasses. He blinked a few times and returned his gaze to me. "Oh?" A smile grew on his face as he pulled my waist closer to him, I giggled as I almost tumbled off the bed from his quick movements.

"I can't believe you're that blind." I stated at his Ron joke. Harry pulled me down to his chest and I laid down on top of him with my head below his chin. "I've put your glasses on. It's inhuman how blind you actually are." I laughed as I wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent, one of my favorite things about him is that he always smells so good, but he says the same thing about me.

"Happy Christmas, Lucy." He said into my hair as he kissed the top of my head, my stomach fluttered at his words and touch making me lean up and smile at him. His black hair was messy from his deep slumber and he had light bags under his eyes. He's beautiful.

I cupped his face with my hands and kissed his lips, savoring as much of him as I could. I climbed off of him and turned on a few lamps in the room. I made my way to Ron's bed and threw his comforter back making him jolt in fear as he awoke.

"It's Christmas!" I shouted turning away from Ron and heading towards the door, he rubbed his face and groaned as he watched the time. "I'll be in the common room. Hurry up and get down here!" I said glancing at Harry one last time and smirking, his eyes remained gentle and he climbed out of bed.

I stood in front of the tree and watched the tree lights till they came downstairs.

Harry's POV

"I can't believe you bought her a cat." Ron said shaking his head at me as I held the kitten in my hands, she was so small that she fit into my palm.

"Me either." I said honestly as I passed the white big blue eyed Persian cat to him, "When her and I went into town we passed that pet shop, she's been eyeing this cat for a long time now." I said as I searched my suitcase for the tiny collar I bought along with the tiny animal. I found the pink collar with a small diamond heart on the front and wrapped it around the kittens neck, she meowed in Ron's arms as I pulled her away from him.

"It sounds like this cat may like me more than you or your girlfriend. Maybe you should gift me the cat." Ron said sarcastically as he grabbed the brown box off my bed and pointed to the small purple bed inside, I did as he instructed and gently placed the kitty inside the box. She looked up at us with her gigantic eyes that were too big for her head, that she'll eventually grow into, and meowed.

"Don't worry. Only a few minutes inside this box, Tiny Kitty." I said as I rubbed her chin, she began purring and closed her eyes. I had Ron close the lid and I grabbed the red bow off my bed and attached it to the top. "There. Done." I said examining the box, I was never to great with presents, I also have never really had anyone to gift with presents. This is all so new.